Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1463

Thread: New Say something about previous person thread!!!

  1. #991
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Oh yes. Going with the assumption that we were doing farm activities, an incredible amount of milk would be amassed.

    Do you enjoy drinking milk, Jayde?
    I’ll drink your milk anyday.

    Er, what?!!

    Milk?!

    Nope. I don’t eat or drink dairy. Soya all the way!

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your mom's panties
    Posts
    3,640


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    I’ll drink your milk anyday.

    Er, what?!!

    Milk?!

    Nope. I don’t eat or drink dairy. Soya all the way!
    So Fucking Hard. ..to not consume my daily dairy products..

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    (mods are about!)

    Erm…. ^IS hard.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your mom's panties
    Posts
    3,640


    Default

    ^ She's a student who wears little clothing while doing her homework in the evening and getting horny. How hot is that?

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    ^ Noooo! He told all my secrets!

    I’ll go put on more clothes .

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your mom's panties
    Posts
    3,640


    Default

    If she puts on more clothes I will personally take them back off.

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    is getting some....
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    ^ Isn’t getting any! Tee-hee!

    I feel bad now..

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    If she puts on more clothes I will personally take them back off.
    Hahahaaa! Just try it, J!

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    i got some yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your mom's panties
    Posts
    3,640


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Hahahaaa! Just try it, J!
    Oh, look! The wind accidentally blew off your clothes! How unfortunate!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •