Page 52 of 147 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1463

Thread: New Say something about previous person thread!!!

  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    He spoiled my fun

    He has a lucky number ... interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    No, we're not calling it quits anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    See you on the road!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    sheŽs innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    RUSSIA-SURGUT
    Posts
    2,105


    Default

    is online now
    I clever, because very modest, therefore such beautiful

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    also she
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    is no longer online...

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,173


    Default

    Is in the lead with the most number of posts in this thread.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    heŽs got a cool avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    His avartar is of something I can't quite put my finger on...

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Is in the lead with the most number of posts in this thread.
    No shit, really?

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    His avartar is of something I can't quite put my finger on...
    why?is there any problem with i hate kate?
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that iŽll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    RenatoŽs awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •