Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strip clubs

Default Strip clubs

"Hint: try making posts about your raunchy, drunken adventures."

I just caught this hint from Vlad.

Thanks Vlad.

Here's the thing. Yeah, I've gone through some phases where I drank too fucking much and every weekend I got blackout drunk and every weekend was a new adventure. I love drinking and I love adventures. And yes, some of them turn out to be raunchy and mortifying and I wake up in the morning having the faintest memory of what happened but knowing I have to wear a paper bag over my head the next time I see whoever I was with. But are these appropriate things to talk about? Do people want to hear about this stuff? I feel like that in this type of setting it will mostly come off as bragging. I'm-so-drunk/I-kissed-a-girl-and-I-liked-it-cherry-chapstick/condoms-or-the-pill style. Also, since I can't filter the audience, I can't restrict it to those who won't judge vs. those who will judge.

But there is no doubt that sex is fascinating. I love talking about sex. I think my guy friends may like when I go out with them because I will talk uninhibitedly about sex. Probably a bunch of them also just want to get in my pants...

What else do I love? Strip clubs. If I could choose anywhere to go out on a given night, the strip club definitely tops my list. I can't even totally explain why I love it so much, but I absolutely adore the place. Here are some thoughts:

-Women are fucking hot.
    -Women strippers with muscles who can do crazy acrobatics with and without props are fucking hot.
    -The novelty of watching naked ladies dance has simply not worn off
    -Some strippers are absolutely kickass entertainers. Some suck, but usually there's at least one a night that has a stand-out stage personality.
    -I can live out my inner exhibitionist vicariously through the strippers
    -I can compare myself to the naked ladies that the men find attractive and get a boost of confidence
    -The atmosphere of sexual tension is just fascinating in itself
    -It's kind of the same type of entertainment as going to a sporting event, say a baseball game. Cheering, shouting, camaraderie, etc.
    -Drinking! And being drunk in general. Although I love the place even when I'm not particularly drunk.

On my 21st birthday my friends brought me to the strip club (they know me well clearly). I was hammered. I bonded with this really hot stripper on stage. This old dude was giving me like, fifty dollar bills to give to her. At one point I was bought a lap dance and that involved going with a stripper (apparently she was not the hot one on stage, but a significantly uglier one - all I remember is that she was very, very nice) to a private but still completely visible area. Mostly we chatted, and then I remember doing a "you can touch my boobies and I can touch your boobies" type of exchange. The whole scene is extremely vague in my mind. I do know that in the morning when I woke up with an extremely hazy memory, I found the poster shown below rolled up in my bedroom. I think it's fantastic. There are boobies on the right half of it, but I cropped 'em out.

Anybody else have exceptionally strong opinions about the strip club?

I'm pretty sure they're quite different depending on the place (with regards to the rules, the show, etc, etc).

Great thread you made here. I generally agree with your opinions on this, even though I have only been to strip clubs maybe 4 or 5 times in my life.

I have no interesting stories to share, but I thought I would at least share my approval. Strip clubs don't have to be disturbing places filled with pathetic guys, which at one time I assumed them to be. In reality I always noticed many women there, and they seemed to be having a better time than the guys in general. Probably because they seem to have an easier time experiencing genuine interaction with the performers.

Girls who approve of strip clubs are automatically awesome by the way.

But yeah, there must be some terrible ones out there, and some people have probably got some horror stories. But in my limited experience I agree almost completely with you.

I'm generally of the opinion that consenting adults should be allowed and even encouraged to get together and do whatever the fuck consenting adults feel like doing. Whether for free or for an exchange of cash.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Only a chick could put a sentence like that together.

Yeah they're a fun place to get wasted. Possibly the best place to get wasted, actually. And if I bring a date there and she's into it that's awesome. Strippers like other chicks. I'm just gonna stick 1s in their ass at most, but other chicks will compliment them, they wont be droolin thinkin about bangin them, ect.

Unfortunately I'm fairly cheap, I show up drunk, hit the bar for whatever specials they have, and just chill. Don't get lap dances, so I have no cool stories.

Exclamation

hah. i like talking about sex as well, although i am concerned about making people uncomfortable/squicked. so let's keep it vanilla, shall we? =)

i like the idea of strip clubs, as in, sexy people with breastes taking off their clothes and wiggling around. i dunno. i like breasts and i like dancing, so it sounds pretty great. however, knowing some ladies who do this for a living...and having watched far too many documentaries... i have a pretty bad feeling about the industry in general. i'm sure there are many great clubs where the girls are safe, empowered, confident and treated fabulously as they dance on the side to earn a few $ as they study for their Masters degree. in that situation, i'd have absolutely no problem with it. however, i have a feeling that many strippers are absolutely miserable and mistreated, the men act like pigs just because they have money (and therefore some semblance of power), and few women do it because they legitimately enjoy it or find it fulfilling. being told to "bend over, cunt" or whatever as some nasty slob tosses you a fiver is not empowering... ya know?

i probably shouldn't have gone into this as there's the whole "girls who like strip clubs are awesome" thing, which unfortunately often comes bundled with "girls who don't are fat insecure man haters". since i can picture many people on this board subscribing to the latter view, i'm bracing myself for the avalanche of stupid surely headed my way.

but, for what it's worth, to distract from my bitter fat manhattery and me being a party pooper, i kissed a girl. and i liked it. ;D

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    . i like breasts and i like dancing, so it sounds pretty great.
    Do chicks play with their own breasts from time to time?
    Last edited by Al Coholic; 01-17-2009 at 09:57 AM.

I do. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one who does.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTerror View Post
    I do. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one who does.
    I'll never look at you the same way again...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Do chicks play with their own breasts from time to time?
    i can't really speak for all girls, but i'd assume so!

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    i can't really speak for all girls, but i'd assume so!
    Isn't that why they're there?

Dff_punk is a stripper.