Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm hungry

Lightbulb

I'm not an enormous fan of Subway. They're decent, but Quizno's and Jersey Mike's are much better, if a little pricier.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

i just had chocolate pudding with whipped cream on
    top. not exactly healthy, but somewhat filling.

try?

i have a big pile of chocolate
    chickenweasel loves myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    I'm not an enormous fan of Subway. They're decent, but Quizno's and Jersey Mike's are much better, if a little pricier.
    Quizno's is...alright. They're too dry and when I went there they didn't put any oil or vinegar on my sandwich which I just assumed was standard...? I'd still say it's better than Subway though. I've never heard of Jersey Mike's...

Chocolate pudding with whipped cream = good. I'm gonna get up and either go to wawa for a sandwich or papa john's for pizza. Pizza's more expensive, but it'll last me more than 1 meal.

If you're trying to eat cheap, go somewhere else for pizza than Papa John's. They're good, but I don't think they're good enough to justify the higher price.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

caesar salad, cheese cubes, cheese, grilled cheese, bread, cereal, cold cuts, campbel''s instant soup, microvable macarnoi and cheese, fruit, carrots, nachos, vegetarian tacos, pizza pockets, salami, fries with cheese and gravy, fries, fried potatoes, salad, eggs, hot dogs, sausage, crackers and cheese, butter and bread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

I don't like Quizno's.

If you want pizza, buy a frozen one in the store. Those rising crust pizzas are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    If you're trying to eat cheap, go somewhere else for pizza than Papa John's. They're good, but I don't think they're good enough to justify the higher price.
    GARLIC SAUCE!

omg American pizza. Little Caesar's if you got one near you (or is this only an Oregon thing?) Abby's Pizza as well (relatively sure this is only a Eugene, Or thing)

And Arby's, mm yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Cheese or peanuts!!!