Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

Default Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

Are the Offspring under the Illuminati umbrella? I've seen Noodles flash lots of hand signs.

1 members appreciate this post.

Noodles is actually the creator of the Middle Finger Illuminati!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Are the Offspring under the Illuminati umbrella? I've seen Noodles flash lots of hand signs.
    Like what signs? I haven't noticed any.

Well, I actually thought they might be part of the Illuminati when I first saw their new skull logo with those two lightning symbols. And perhaps some of the lyrics on the new album would sort of fit in the context of the Illuminati, you would really have to read between the lines though.

But what's the deal with the Illuminati anyway? It's like everyone knows they exist, yet they manage to remain super secret. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, The Offspring 'can stand under' the Illuminati umbrella, or whoever else's umbrella for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Like what signs? I haven't noticed any.

Well, I actually thought they might be part of the Illuminati when I first saw their new skull logo with those two lightning symbols. And perhaps some of the lyrics on the new album would sort of fit in the context of the Illuminati, you would really have to read between the lines though.

But what's the deal with the Illuminati anyway? It's like everyone knows they exist, yet they manage to remain super secret. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, The Offspring 'can stand under' the Illuminati umbrella, or whoever else's umbrella for all I care.

The devil horns with his hands

The devil horns with his hands
    Don't a lot of people do that at rock concerts without actually being in the Illuminati?

Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Don't a lot of people do that at rock concerts without actually being in the Illuminati?
    Yes it is possible, that fans at concerts throw up the devil horns thinking their cool, or just blindly copy what other people do. Noodles is a very intelligent person, I don't think he would unknowingly do something just to be cool. Maybe he doesn't realize that the illuminati own the rights to the devil horns hand signs. Its my opinion that offspring fans are more intelligent and only do what they want to do and don't do things just to be cool. The fans that do the hand signs could be part of the illuminati, from what I have heard, they have a large following. Maybe the illuminati members just like the Offspring music and are fans. It doesn't matter what someone's religious choice or what some one is a member of; regardless of who someone is or what they do, they like the music that the Offspring produces.

Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that. The concerts seem to be filled with a large variety of folks from all walks of life, and by their own free will folk choose to love the Offspring and their music. One of the cool things about the Offspring is that they welcome everyone to their concerts, no discrimination or rules telling the fans what to do or not do.

Yes it is possible, that fans at concerts throw up the devil horns thinking their cool, or just blindly copy what other people do. Noodles is a very intelligent person, I don't think he would unknowingly do something just to be cool. Maybe he doesn't realize that the illuminati own the rights to the devil horns hand signs. Its my opinion that offspring fans are more intelligent and only do what they want to do and don't do things just to be cool. The fans that do the hand signs could be part of the illuminati, from what I have heard, they have a large following. Maybe the illuminati members just like the Offspring music and are fans. It doesn't matter what someone's religious choice or what some one is a member of; regardless of who someone is or what they do, they like the music that the Offspring produces.

Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that. The concerts seem to be filled with a large variety of folks from all walks of life, and by their own free will folk choose to love the Offspring and their music. One of the cool things about the Offspring is that they welcome everyone to their concerts, no discrimination or rules telling the fans what to do or not do.
    The most common signs that members of the Illuminati use are: 1. the OK hand sign, 2. one eye covered with hand, 3. the all-seeing eye or 4. a combination of 1. and 3. (click to see an example for each).

Have you seen Dexter or Noodles flash any of those?
    Last edited by disclaimer_07; 09-19-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Giving the sign of the horns has always been a rock/metal practice. No illuminati here. Unless Dio was also a member of the illuminati back in the 70s.

Of course they are illuminati, else they wouldn't be famous.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.