View Poll Results: What song should have been included in the Greatest hits compilation?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burn it Up

    10 37.04%
  • Dirty Magic

    15 55.56%
  • Bad Habit

    15 55.56%
  • Jennifer Lost The War

    9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hidden features greatest hits DVD!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    i voted for bad habit but i was really not sure about that one, since i think burn it up should belong to the greatest hits as well..at least for me of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gotta get away from CZ to SJ/CA!
    Posts
    1,511


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    i voted for bad habit but i was really not sure about that one, since i think burn it up should belong to the greatest hits as well..at least for me of course!
    For me too babe!!! Ignition. I voted something, cause I wanted to make something from nothin´
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I´m not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35


    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    There are none on the GH dvd.
    Only on the CMVC - there you have 3: Hit that live in japan by a marching band, Dexter + Greg playing in 1984 (and that's on the americana dvd too) and a live version in 1993 in london of...get it right (or maybe take it like a man - I don't remember and don't feel like checking!).

    Just access the chapters and you'll find them easily, instead of going through the hidden links.

    oh i do have the CMVC then, but i can't acces those features, how do i get there.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    There are none on the GH dvd.
    Only on the CMVC - there you have 3: Hit that live in japan by a marching band, Dexter + Greg playing in 1984 (and that's on the americana dvd too) and a live version in 1993 in london of...get it right (or maybe take it like a man - I don't remember and don't feel like checking!).

    Just access the chapters and you'll find them easily, instead of going through the hidden links.
    Holy shit! I only know the 1984 one...how do you access there other two?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Russia, Voronej
    Posts
    27


    Default

    At Greatest Hits DVD i know one hidden track - Next To You in 5.1. Thats all

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melan999 View Post
    oh i do have the CMVC then, but i can't acces those features, how do i get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    Holy shit! I only know the 1984 one...how do you access there other two?
    Pop the CMVC into your computer and run it on Windows Media Player ... on the side where tracks are usually shown, it will show chapters ... search through these and you will find the hidden tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    No, we're not calling it quits anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    See you on the road!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Oh thanks but I found them thios morning on the DVD haha. They're all in the Discography, ones in the greatest kits skulls eyes and the other ones in the splinter cover. I love Get It Right, tho i've seent hat video on yuotube it still great to have it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •