Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oasis vs blur

Quote Originally Posted by ofsmurfsandpixies View Post
    i just adore liam gallagher and his ignorance and his swagger,

''I'm into the girls fancying me and stuff, mad for it. Get a bit worried if boys started fancying me, definitely. I've got nothing against gays . . . as long as they don't pinch me on the bum or whatever.'' Liam Gallagher

hahahahaha
    omg,what an airhead

Quote Originally Posted by outerspaceman21 View Post
    well, that basically their two signature songs that people know them for.

Which sucks for blur because they really don't like that song too much. I have heard their other stuff. My favorite, before i ever saw or heard song 2, is a song called coffee and tv. I saw it a long time ago and thought it was cool. I don't dig them that much, though, but they are a good band.

And oasis. I don't know. Wonderwall was alright, but all their other stuff i heard it boring and uninteresting. I would say blur is the better band of the two, but i haven't heard all their material to say for sure.
    well,if you liked coffe and tv,you should listen to bittersweet bundle of misery by graham coxon,itīs like the remake of that song,plus,the one who sings coffe and tv,not damon albarn (the original singer),also,is it just me?or special delivery(the offspring) is kind of similar to song 2?