Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Dear anarchists,

Quote Originally Posted by renato piquette View Post
    lol,it is known that metalmania is a dumbass
    wow you re really a comic guy.thank you dude,really thank you.what do you think about genetic flop?

don´t know a shit about it,don´t give a fuck about it.
    tell me,what do you think about condoms?do you mindusing them?i didn´t think so,bet you´re virgin,get a life
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that i´ll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    Renato´s awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

Quote Originally Posted by renato piquette View Post
    don´t know a shit about it,don´t give a fuck about it.
    tell me,what do you think about condoms?do you mindusing them?i didn´t think so,bet you´re virgin,get a life
    Yeah dude, I bet he doesn't even know what a pussy is. Hey, hey metalmania, do you know what a vagina smells like? NO?!?!?! Didin't think so!!!!! Fucking virgin!!!

Renato man, fuck that guy, but God DAMMIT we're fucking cool man.

Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Yeah dude, I bet he doesn't even know what a pussy is. Hey, hey metalmania, do you know what a vagina smells like? NO?!?!?! Didin't think so!!!!! Fucking virgin!!!

Renato man, fuck that guy, but God DAMMIT we're fucking cool man.

Yeah...
    we are,dude,we are....
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that i´ll go dream about
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Renato´s awsome
    he is!

hehe!hey alcomic,hey renato pinochet!you re very comic team!you can be the perfect double team!!!anyway you re not politic with your stupid speechs!hehe.what can i say?thank you,hehe really thANK YOU

... huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by metalmania View Post
    hehe!hey alcomic,hey renato pinochet!you re very comic team!you can be the perfect double team!!!anyway you re not politic with your stupid speechs!hehe.what can i say?thank you,hehe really thANK YOU
    we are not politic?uh,that`s sad,eventhough,i never tried to be....
    Renato´s awsome
    he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    I'd just like to point out once more, that when asked to produce an example of a prosperous, functional anarchy, this guy cited a fictional book.
    First of all theres' a problem with the inherent logic of what you're saying. You're saying, or at least implying, that because you think there has never been a substantial functioning Anarchist or equivalent social structure, that means it cannot possibly exist. Even if the first presumption was true, because a thing has not been done in no way proves that it is impossible. Lots of things are impossible, until they happen. As for real world examples, several on here, myself included, brought up Post-Revolutionary Spain which I think is one of the best examples, I'd also mention as I think I had before, the Israeli Kibbutzim.

Christiaina in Denmark should qualify pretty well i think?
    OM ORD VAR VISDOM HADE JAG SNACKAT ÄNNU MER!

Christiania is a great place to buy hash, but if I had to chose between their vigilante justice and the police, the police here would win every time.

Besides, they have their own government.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.