Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Objectum Sexuality: When Relationships With Inanimate Objects Become Intimate

Best scam ever:

Fall in love with a brittle object, wait for someone to break it, then sue the hell out of them for emotional damages.

Lightbulb Hot

You are very hot
    . That's good
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exclamation

disturbing as hell. i watched both parts and was just like... o_o. all these women are obviously very traumatized... :/

honestly though, these people are not alone in having profound relationships with inanimate objects. a lot of people use objects as a way of reassuring themselves, asserting their self worth.. or as a means of comfort, good luck charm, spiritual aid, etc. the difference, i guess, is that the OS attachment is sexual in nature and they believe the objects can return the feelings. but as a whole, really, people seem hellbent on anthropomorphisizing objects and imbuing them with meaning. so in context, sexing a picket fence is not all THAT weird.

ok, or maybe it is. whatever. ;p

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Fuck you all, objects can be fucking sexy sometimes. I'm sure you've all gotten boners from hot cars before, and felt a need to fuck them. Stop pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Wow, you speechless... that's a first.
    I've had a one night stand with a bookshelf before, but that's about it! I'd never delve into a serious relationship with these things!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I remember seeing some documentary or something on tv about men who have sex with their cars and have the same type of intimate attraction to them these women experience though. I'm assuming they have the same condition.
    Is there a documentary for this? If so, linxxxxx are needed.

Documentaries about people's weird ass philias interest me for some odd reason. Like the whole Real Dolls thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    Yeah, it's almost as bad as homosexuality, isn't it?

(Okay, sorry, I'll stop now :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    I...I love lamp.
    Awesomeness in post forms.

And this is really... sad.

Also, it's not fair that that lady got to marry the eiffel tower but gays still can't marry lol. And what if someone else wants to marry the eiffel tower? What if the eiffel tower has like 5 wives?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I seriously just lost my appetite for my dinner while reading this thread. Seriously. Good thing I was like 93% done.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Also, it's not fair that that lady got to marry the eiffel tower but gays still can't marry lol.
    I'm stealing this for facebook.

I'll never understand people like this. Just like I don't understand child molesters.

I'd rather just repress the feeling in my mind that urges me to do things like this, no matter what the consequence, and keep my dignity. What sexual urge is so strong that you just say "fuck it" to your dignity as a human being?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.