Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Level of Motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    I am extremely motivated in most things I do. I never start doing anything too late. As for the social aspect, I will most likely do volunteer work in a third world country (not sure which one yet) by the end of this year, so I would definitely say I am motivated in doing something for society.
    I will admit doing social work is not only for the reason to make the world a better place. I also want to gain life experiences and grow as a person and realize what is important to me. It comes in handy when other people get a profit from desire.
    I envy you. I'm so lazy. And I'd never work in a third world country. I'm pretty selfish. But that's okay.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    It also looks good on your resume.
    this!

also, community activism makes you feel *really* good about yourself. and you get to sport an air of moral superiority, which is totally priceless.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

I doubt I will feel superior at all. I assume the people who I will work with have probably done a lot more than I ever will. But that's fine, all I really want is experience.

Seriously...same exact thing as you.

I'm not sure where I'm going yet, so I'm not that motivated. I've spent a large portion of the last few years of my life just getting to where I am now, and now I feel as though my whole life is geared to where I'll be in the next few years. I procrastinate because I do my best work under pressure. I'm kind of in a rut where my future goals set limits on what I can do now, which really sucks because those goals are vague.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    I procrastinate because I do my best work under pressure.
    i'm like that too. my current goal is to learn how to generate that pressure and sense of urgency at all times.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

least motivated person... ever.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I had a big long winded post planned out in my head about my exact motivations, then I decided against posting it because it would take time.

That's how motivated I am.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Remember when Eric Foreman when to Africa to help little kids? Yeah, that kind of sucked.

my motivation is non existant.

Seriously.
    But then again, im a student, so im not supposed to be motivated XD