Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Thread for guys only **Girls not allowed**

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    fail .
    I thought it was rather good actually.
    maybe if you were smart enough to string two fucking words together you could come up with a better insult dumbfuck.

  2. #12


    Default

    Except it wasn't important enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Default

    Fail is a better insult than dumb-fuck, word stringing doesn't necessarily improve quality. You proved it by gettin all worked up over the one word.

    sk8rocka is just awful. I mean, the guy's train of thought must have been something like:
    "Well, I like skating, and I'm a rocker too. So I'll combine the two, and I'll make it cool by spelling it with an 8, and freshin things up with an -a instead of an -er. Yeah, that'll work."

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sonic death knell
    Posts
    676


    Default

    ninthz is an e-celebrity.
    fellate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    i fuck other godless heathens therefore i am.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Fail is a better insult than dumb-fuck, word stringing doesn't necessarily improve quality. You proved it by gettin all worked up over the one word.
    Nah I'm just trying to start a fight.
    But seriously I don't think I've read a post of his that had a different opinion or atleast an interesting opinion, just a whole lot of 'fails' and that sort of crap, guy needs to grow a pair or atleast stop being the dullest fucking person on earth.

    However this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    sk8rocka is just awful. I mean, the guy's train of thought must have been something like:
    "Well, I like skating, and I'm a rocker too. So I'll combine the two, and I'll make it cool by spelling it with an 8, and freshin things up with an -a instead of an -er. Yeah, that'll work."
    made me lol
    Last edited by Budzy; 02-17-2009 at 12:01 AM.

  6. #16


    Default

    I write interesting things in interesting topics around interesting people. This thread had failed to meet all of those requirements.

    Well, except for Ninth, of course, but I'm not even sure if he knows i exist, so I just left it be. I couldn't top a post like that anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    ninthz is an e-celebrity.
    fellate him.
    What kind of a name is ninthz anyway?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,449


    Default

    A faggot name.

    Sean is also a faggot.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  9. #19


    Default

    The Australian users on this board never fail to make me feel so ashamed.
    I'm the chairman of the bored.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autonomist View Post
    The Australian users on this board never fail to make me feel so ashamed.
    Then get the fuck out of our country?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •