Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I cursed or something?

Default Am I cursed or something?

So on saturday, I went to see some bands play with this guy. We were just chillin' there at the Tavern, when I decided to go talk to the drummer from one of the bands (he's friends with some of my best friends). And then, out of nowhere, an ex turns up. This is not just your run-of-the-mill unpleasant break up kind of ex. This is the "still asks my friends about me and sends me friend requests regularly three years later" type of ex. And so he made my conversation with the drummer go all awkward so I went to sit back down with the guy I was with while the next band set up and he FOLLOWED me. He wouldn't go away despite the very hot guy I was sitting with. So we left after only seeing 2 of the bands that were playing that night and had to find other things to do.

Now I'm starting to get messages from my friends saying that he is messaging them. One friend got a message asking about the fact that she and I are getting an apartment for next year and whether or not we might want an extra roomie. Another friend quoted him as saying he 'fixed our friendship on saturday'.

I seem to be cursed when it comes to the male species. :-/ He's not even the worst of the lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Perhaps you aren't direct enough when it comes to the end of your relationships.

EDIT - Or you could always do what I do. Move thousands of miles away every time you break up with someone. It seems to work.
    Last edited by T-6005; 02-17-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Helpful Advice
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Kick 'im in the nads?

Nah, creepy people will always be creepy. They just don't seem to get it sometimes. Although kicking 'im in the nads might not be the best solution, you definitely need to make it CLEAR that it's been over for quite some time now and you want nothing to do with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

let him know that you don't like him anymore by kicking him in the nuts, be more agressive..or something like that
    Come to the dark side...We have cookies!

He seems to have finally gotten the message. I feel I was a little mean, but hopefully he won't be pestering me in the future.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Kick 'im in the nads?

Nah, creepy people will always be creepy. They just don't seem to get it sometimes. Although kicking 'im in the nads might not be the best solution, you definitely need to make it CLEAR that it's been over for quite some time now and you want nothing to do with him.
    Stab him with a pencil and tell him that's a warning. That should do it.

Fuck it... I don't think this guy will ever get the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Stab him with a pencil and tell him that's a warning. That should do it.
    Ditto. Or straight up murder his ass.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Ditto. Or straight up murder his ass.
    He'd just try to get me through my dreams all Freddy Krueggar-like.

Tell him you got genital herpes because you slept with "a whooooooole lot of guys" after you broke up with him.

Oh and you wonder when that rash will go away.

And then proposition him.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.