Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I'm feeling kind of generous

Default So I'm feeling kind of generous

A few days ago I was scouring my room for a PS1 memory card, an effort that was ultimately a failure. I did, however, come across some old stuff I don't care about anymore:

Here's the thing: I move just about every year. If I get rid of stuff I have no use for it leads to me having less shit to move. I doubt the local record stores would be interested in old Offspring B-Sides and a VHS, so I'll offer it to the forums (the going rates for this stuff on eBay isn't really that appealing for the effort involved, nah mean?). So yeah, if anyone wants this stuff and isn't a complete fag go ahead and let me know.

ps: You're paying for shipping. We can figure out how to do this via PM or whatever. I'm not looking to make a profit here, but I'm not nice enough to pay to ship this out. I can see a more favorable alternative than paying to send this to someone from where I'm sitting (hint: garbage can).
    pps: I didn't post this in GOD because I'm not into the people who post there. And this thread is more about me than the band anyway.
    ppps: FAGGOTS
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    i fuck other godless heathens therefore i am.

Shank, you have PM receiving toggled off. The answer is no. Also, I explicitly stated that I'm not selling this stuff. So offering to buy it slightly agitated me.

The thing is this: Once I liked the band. Like, really liked the band. I can appreciate the fact that people still do, it's just not my thing. Teen angst and whatnot etc etc etc, I'm long done with that phase of my life. So someone else can have the memorabilia. But not you Shank. I despise everything about you. You disgust me and I would never send you anything, regardless of payment.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Shank, you have PM receiving toggled off. The answer is no. Also, I explicitly stated that I'm not selling this stuff. So offering to buy it slightly agitated me.

The thing is this: Once I liked the band. Like, really liked the band. I can appreciate the fact that people still do, it's just not my thing. Teen angst and whatnot etc etc etc, I'm long done with that phase of my life. So someone else can have the memorabilia. But not you Shank. I despise everything about you. You disgust me and I would never send you anything, regardless of payment.
    I guess you don't want to get rid of it too bad. I meant pay for the shipping. No biggie. That's what I don't understand. You disrespect the band (big time) saying you've blocked them. That's ignorant. You dislike the band and this is THEIR forums. Why are you still here?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    I guess you don't want to get rid of it too bad. I meant pay for the shipping. No biggie.
    Your wordplay is lacking and critical reading is a lifeskill.

you have a framed picture of yourself...

can you send me that?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Probably the best gift I've ever received. Won't send it, but you can come over and bask in its glory.

So, what is ur favorite music that you listen to now???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I just love a man who touches his hair like this!!!!

He has a Gwar belt.

HOMO.

I also beat Ninth, I have a painting of myself. It was hung up for a while but my friend Phil knocked it down by being a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules69 View Post
    So, what is ur favorite music that you listen to now???
    Star Fucking Hipsters, Young Jeezy, MGMT, David Bowie, Dyslexic Speedreaders (Mickey Avalon, Dirt Nasty, and Andre Legacy), and Frank Turner.
    http://www.last.fm/user/ninth

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I also beat Ninth, I have a painting of myself. It was hung up for a while but my friend Phil knocked it down by being a dumbass.
    Was it ruined? That would be devastating. RickyCrack has a lifesize photo of himself in his living room. It's fucking awesome. I miss RickyCrack =(

Yeah the painting is fine, just all the glass is broken and I haven't been motivated to go buy a new frame, because if I do Phil will probably break it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.