Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 283

Thread: if you were on a plane going on vacation and Gerard Way was sat in front of you on

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    189


    Default

    if you lot keep saying that Im a guy then I will keep making these threads

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,432



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    You answer mine!
    She asked first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    189


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    She asked first.
    yeah exactly

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    893


    Default

    who the fuck gives a crap wether you are a boy or a girl?
    ............................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    189


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -L- View Post
    who the fuck gives a crap wether you are a boy or a girl?
    I just don't like been told Im a guy because all the way threw high school I kept getting told that I looked like a man because since I was 11 I have had a facial hair problem. It was either that or I was told I was half and half or that I looked like a man half way threw a sex change.

    However I have all my hairs waxed now and I don't have the horrible hair that I had back in high school.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    She asked first.
    Nope, I asked her how old she was two days ago, and if she liked MCR last week some time. I'm the only one trying to be nice to her. I guess I should be asking myself why the fuck I'm even getting involved with this at all.
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ieroween View Post
    I just don't like been told Im a guy because all the way threw high school I kept getting told that I looked like a man because since I was 11 I have had a facial hair problem. It was either that or I was told I was half and half or that I looked like a man half way threw a sex change.

    However I have all my hairs waxed now and I don't have the horrible hair that I had back in high school.
    i guess they r talking about your atitude rather than your physical aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    189


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Nope, I asked her how old she was two days ago, and if she liked MCR last week some time. I'm the only one trying to be nice to her. I guess I should be asking myself why the fuck I'm even getting involved with this at all.
    Don't you turn this round on me

    and the answer to those two questions are Im 22 and MCR is my favourate band

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    893


    Default

    Then what are you doing here? Do you like Offspring anyway?
    ............................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •