Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been spelling hierarchy wrong for years.

Hybrid View

Default I've been spelling hierarchy wrong for years.

I've been writing heirarchy instead. Damn it!

The last time I suffered a blow like this was when I found out it was separate, not seperate.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

separate gets me sometimes still. also, definitely used to cause me a lot of problems. i still seem to always misspell innuendo. :-/ spelling has never been my strong suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    separate gets me sometimes still. also, definitely used to cause me a lot of problems. i still seem to always misspell innuendo. :-/ spelling has never been my strong suit.
    Funny enough, it wasn't until I heard Come Out and Play that I started to spell separate correctly every time. I just think of how the guy says it. Desperate can still trip me up from time-to-time, though.

Definite(ly) was the bane of my existence for a good while. I had always written it as definate(ly).
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Has anyone noticed how many people spell ridiculous like rediculous ? maybe it is just a lot of people I talk to but it seems to get a lot of them.

Dont sweat it T everyone has a word like that.
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

I've noticed the one word I can never get right is "canceled". I always think it's two L's.

On a rather unrelated note, my MacBook's internal dictionary does not recognize the word "velociraptor" (at least, it didn't a while ago). It makes me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    On a rather unrelated note, my MacBook's internal dictionary does not recognize the word "velociraptor" (at least, it didn't a while ago). It makes me sad.
    velociraptor

Damn, neither does mine.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    I've noticed the one word I can never get right is "canceled". I always think it's two L's.
    Are you fucking kidding me? It's not two L's?!? I've been spelling it wrong all my life, and I find out like this? Fuck my life.

Aside from "canceled", apparently, one word that always trips me up is "surprise". I always wanna put a 'z' in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    Aside from "canceled", apparently, one word that always trips me up is "surprise". I always wanna put a 'z' in there.
    If it weren't for the internets I would spell "cheeseburger" right every single time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I couldn't spell definitely to save my life for the longest time. Now it is pretty much engraved in my brain.

I can't think of any specifics, but I know there are still a lot of words I have trouble spelling for some unknown reason. Typically they aren't even especially hard words.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I couldn't spell definitely.
    Yeah, same here. I spelt it, definately for a long time. And another one I have problems with is apoligise. I want to use z instead of s.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.