Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Lesbians

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,910


    Talking Lesbians

    Are any Lesbians here? I want to get acquainted with them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,468


    Default

    I just realised that Davo was absent for some time. *sigh*

    (Side thought: he comes back now that ieroween is banned... maybe there is the same person behind them)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,910


    Default

    Who is ieroween? I don't know this user name.
    Last edited by Davo; 03-31-2009 at 02:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,173


    Default

    Davo, if you're a dude, you can't get "acquainted" with lesbians.


    -Dr. Cox

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post

    -Dr. Cox
    lol,dr.cox,can i get your phone??i may need you because of my crabs problem
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that ill go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    Renatos awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    My gfs a lesbian, and Im totally cool with that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renato piquette View Post
    lol,dr.cox,can i get your phone??i may need you because of my crabs problem
    Okay, now you were my no.1 hottest guy on the bbstime to reconsider.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,910


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    My gfs a lesbian, and Im totally cool with that.
    Are you a girl?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ssssh! It's a secret
    Posts
    1,001


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Are you a girl?


    I fucking hope so.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    toluca,mexico
    Posts
    2,346


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    My gfs a lesbian, and Im totally cool with that.
    i thougt you didnt like to....you know....
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that ill go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    Renatos awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •