Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come to AUS

Default Come to AUS

Just wanted to say can't wait till you guys come to australia, it's gonna be my first offspring concert!

Talking hey buddy

really so nice of you well i came soon

Cool

i haven't seen them live before

i REALLLYYY want them to head over to australia !! <<< sydney :P

i really hope they tour in here.. and not like in soundwave or something.. i mean their own show !

Quote Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
    Just wanted to say can't wait till you guys come to australia, it's gonna be my first offspring concert!
    is there an official date yet ??

29th october 2009... oh wait.

Yeah Man,
    you dudes should totally come to Aus! It'd be amazing!

so, just got a reply from the one and only Noodles:

positive signs guys! surprised they even replied to that tweet tbh hahah

come to oz, we have the wildest, hardcore fans worldwide!!!!!

Come to Australia please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!!

It is highly unlikely that this tour will happen.
    After all, we are heading for another dip into the GFC pool, and let's face it, if you can't book one show (or re-book) it might just affect the profit margins.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.