Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Ladyboy Gaga?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,173


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    I heard they tossed guitar picks to the crowd, with offspring-ish artwork on it...


    ...and she caught it.
    with her penis.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    179


    Default

    Ive heared that, but i tend to dismiss these things as publicity stunts.
    A few years back, there was roumers that a member of the pussy cat dolls had had a sex change, but that was disproved..
    Ive learned to take everything about current stars with a pinch of salt. A lot of them make things up so people talk about them, look at pictures of them and listen to their music.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default

    All I know is the next time I hear Poker Face I'm going to punch someone.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    She actually HAD a surgery sorry coneman :P
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default

    She's actually such a scrote.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49


    Default

    Obviously she's doin' it for the fame.

    And on a more serious note, I don't really care.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,461


    Default

    Hmm. Well whether the rumours are true or not, I still would. Hell, if the rumours are true I might even treat her to a reach-around.

  8. #18
    lil_punk_rawker Guest


    Default

    has anyone seen this? it made me giggle.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7wW...eature=related

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    1,896


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_punk_rawker View Post
    has anyone seen this? it made me giggle.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7wW...eature=related
    hahaha, i particularly liked the "my body's like a barbie and my face is like a ken"

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hmm. Well whether the rumours are true or not, I still would. Hell, if the rumours are true I might even treat her to a reach-around.
    Oh, you. 10 characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •