Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

are you reconsidering the tour for the pig flu?

note:
    i've finally get the hidden message of the "hammerhead" video, it´s a prediction about the future!! the pigs will dominate the world!!... you´re so goddam clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    According to some scientist, thats actually a fair prediction because they are incredible smart creature and eat like humans (will eat anything).

I saw it on a discovery channel
    Oh that explains a bit actually. I was wondering what pigs ate, because on the latest Rambo movie I think it was, there's 3 pigs eating a hanging dead guy, and I was like 'omg wtf, pigs dont eat meats lolz'.

But just for the hell of keeping this relevant:

Dexter, I've read that you taught yourself guitar, was it hard? How long did it take you to be able to be fairly competent against other bands?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    7) Have you though about doing any club shows in 09? If so what are the chances of that materializing and when and where?
    This.

Seeing as you don't seem to be making an own headlining tour in Europe this summer, I strongly recommend you to consider throwing up one rad club show for the hardcore Offspring fans. Would be highly apprecitead, let's hope. At least the schedule doesn't seem to be too busy right now.
    Last edited by Zee; 05-04-2009 at 05:54 AM.

Ever thought about acting in a film (again)? If so, what sort of role would you like to play?

Wow.. session is actually my favourite (tied with mota and genocide) offspring song, for some reason it seems imperative that I find out if its Dex or Ron lol I always just assumed it was dex!
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Do you play much drums nowadays, being an old drummer?
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview

My questions:

1 - Are there any plans of releasing a DVD after the touring for RAFRAG is done that will include a full show (and maybe the videos for this record)?

2 - Are there studio outtakes from RAFRAG. If so, any plans of releasing them?
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Keep asking questions please, instead of conversations
    * !

Oh my god, incomming!
    I'm so nervous.

Hey Guys,

I see a lot of questions, I'll try to answer some of them here, there's a lot to go thru...

Session: Yes, that's Ron screaming at the beginning. We had done a lot of takes to get that one right, and everyone was sorta frustrated. Ron's yell was caught by the drum mics and we just thought it was cool so we kept it.

Before we were signed, we demo'd four songs on a cassette and sent it to Epitaph. They told us that Session was the song that convinced them to sign us.