Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

Dexter, how often do you check the forums? And when you do, which sections do you check the most, if at all?
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

lal, AllIn, that's almost personal.

My turn, how often is it that the world is on your head? Do you have any solutions for a worldwide peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire08Weaver View Post
    I thought it'd be cool to make an interview (of sorts) thread, where each of us asks a question, and if Dexter gets to read it, he might consider answering the ones he wants to.
    That's not a bad idea. Too bad someone already thought of that, and already said those exact words.
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Who is this guy?
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Dexter, how often do you check the forums? And when you do, which sections do you check the most, if at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfShenanigans View Post

Who is this guy?
    I just knew that you were going to ask that
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Hi Dexter!
    I'm ashamed to admit that I just got into The Offspring but all the songs I heard so far are great.
    I want to know how the approach is when songs and especially lyrics need to be written and does it tie in with single choice video making and film making (like Huck It and Americana)
    Last edited by rd1994; 03-26-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Hey Dexter, which album you guys have made so far your favorite and why? Also if I sent a fan letter with a photo of you guys and a return mail envelope would you guys autograph it? Would love to add it to my offspring collection.

Talking 4 questions

Dr. Holland: Curious to know what's behind the story for writing Gone Away and how it has helped a lot of people cope with the loss of a close loved one and by this time still tryna cope with such a tragedy grief? Because I myself lost my mother to Heart Disease on December of 2011. So, I can really relate to it and thank you for writing it, it's a very emotional song.

My sista bought me your not-so-famous GBHS and it taste fucking good on tacos, burritos, eggs, pizza etc... I shit you not! Are ya planning on making yet another one or just the one that was elimited-edition? Glad you made it easy on the pooper!

Have you thought of directing any more music videos or acting in a different movie or guest staring in a tv show like The Simpsons?

Is flying like a passion of yours personally, and are you guys planning for the future with solo side projects or touring with Young The Giant or going to the studio and make a tenth album and taking a break from other stuff?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by TheJakes84; 06-14-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Dexter, I know the 80s-90s punk has no place in today's world.

How should a punk carry himself in 2012?