Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Daaaamn! I've never heard it! Thanks

Changing my question to "Wouldn't you like to let us listen to a few MORE seconds of it?"

[edit]Hey, just me or anybody here thinks Half-Truism is related to Altruism? Something that is not completely selfish neither completely altruistic?
    Last edited by rockbeer; 05-07-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: forgot to write everything I needed.

serious question

will gringo bandito goods be sold on tour?

Above Advanced Search (which is for pussies)

Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    That has been discussed many times...gotta use the search button, man!
    I endorse this message.

On topic: Will the American tour include many surprises like water hoses or overweight dancing men?
    Listen to Britney Spears:

-Hit Me Baby One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    I remember there had been three threads about it already. Use the search button.
    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    The search button does let us down every now and then.

hey,dex,do you still have the "even jesus hates creed" shirt,where can i get one of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by ftw-renton View Post
    Im goin to bed good night and a special shoutout 2 renato 4 being my role model and my sweet dear lover that i´ll go dream about
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    What kind of idiot wouldn't love you renato?I wouldn't let you hurt ren!It's not his fault if he's too sexy for his own good!
    & ren,stop doing her girlfran!Bad boy!No blowjob for you,aww,you're too adorable.I'll blow you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post
    Lots of things are impossible,until they happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    Renato´s awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    he is!

Do you have a dog or a cat, or any kind of animals? And if you do, is this your dog on the video?

Quote Originally Posted by rockbeer View Post
    Pass Me By really exists? Wouldn't you like to let us listen to a few seconds of it?
    Very good question. I'd like to know that either. Another question: Did you ever consider playing bagpipes?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Whoa, Dexter is online now! Let's hope he answers some of our questions, it'd be really cool if he talked more about Half-Truism and maybe even Lightning Rod... Btw, Dexter, have you ever considered playing this song again? In case you don't know, there's a campaign for it to happen!
    Last edited by Gustavo; 05-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Hey everybody,
    We can't wait to start the tour! It's gonna be great.

Yes, there will be some surprises...we're gonna have to throw in an old song here and there...which ones? We've been talking about Genocide, Burn it Up, or Mota.

Yep, we're gonna have Gringo at the shows.

That Defy You video was fun to watch, and yes, that's my dog Dewey in there. Dewey is still hanging in there, though he's gettin on now...

See you on the road!

Hey everybody,

Yes, there will be some surprises...we're gonna have to throw in an old song here and there...which ones? We've been talking about Genocide, Burn it Up, or Mota.

That Defy You video was fun to watch, and yes, that's my dog Dewey in there. Dewey is still hanging in there, though he's gettin on now...

See you on the road!
    cool thanks for the update dexter

Hey everybody,

See you on the road!
    Oh, Dexter, thanks for answering our questions again! Btw, your dog is really cute! haha... And Dewey is a good name... Mine is named Kiko, erm... I think I should've named him Dewey, sounds cooler.
    You got any other pet btw?

Oh and also, Genocide, Burn It Up and Mota would be really cool, by the way -- I was one of those lucky fans who got to see you guys peform Mota live last year, and it was really awesome! Probably the best song of the concert!
    ... But I'm sure that Lightning Rod would be really good, too.

Finally, I've been working on a brazilian offspring fansite for a while now... have you ever visited the website www.theoffspring.com.br ? It'd be really cool to know that you've visited it at least once!
    Last edited by Gustavo; 05-08-2009 at 07:29 PM.