Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

Whoa, Dexter is online now! Let's hope he answers some of our questions, it'd be really cool if he talked more about Half-Truism and maybe even Lightning Rod... Btw, Dexter, have you ever considered playing this song again? In case you don't know, there's a campaign for it to happen!
    Last edited by Gustavo; 05-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Hey everybody,
    We can't wait to start the tour! It's gonna be great.

Yes, there will be some surprises...we're gonna have to throw in an old song here and there...which ones? We've been talking about Genocide, Burn it Up, or Mota.

Yep, we're gonna have Gringo at the shows.

That Defy You video was fun to watch, and yes, that's my dog Dewey in there. Dewey is still hanging in there, though he's gettin on now...

See you on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    Hey everybody,

Yes, there will be some surprises...we're gonna have to throw in an old song here and there...which ones? We've been talking about Genocide, Burn it Up, or Mota.

That Defy You video was fun to watch, and yes, that's my dog Dewey in there. Dewey is still hanging in there, though he's gettin on now...

See you on the road!
    cool thanks for the update dexter

Hey everybody,

See you on the road!
    Oh, Dexter, thanks for answering our questions again! Btw, your dog is really cute! haha... And Dewey is a good name... Mine is named Kiko, erm... I think I should've named him Dewey, sounds cooler.
    You got any other pet btw?

Oh and also, Genocide, Burn It Up and Mota would be really cool, by the way -- I was one of those lucky fans who got to see you guys peform Mota live last year, and it was really awesome! Probably the best song of the concert!
    ... But I'm sure that Lightning Rod would be really good, too.

Finally, I've been working on a brazilian offspring fansite for a while now... have you ever visited the website www.theoffspring.com.br ? It'd be really cool to know that you've visited it at least once!
    Last edited by Gustavo; 05-08-2009 at 07:29 PM.

Hey everybody,

See you on the road!
    That's awesome Dexter. How about Kick Him When He's Down when you come to Toronto?! Pretty pleeeeeease?? That would be perfect! It's great to 'see' you. Good luck and have a great time with the tour. Looking forward to seeing you in TO!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Hey everybody,

See you on the road!
    Thanks for the info Dexter! And "Burn It Up".......that would be so sweet! I wouldn't be there to hear it though...but still cool
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview

I just have to say I think it is wonderful of you to take time out while preparing for this long upcoming tour to answer our questions. Thank you very much, it is very appreciated.
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTatyana View Post
    I just have to say I think it is wonderful of you to take time out while preparing for this long upcoming tour to answer our questions. Thank you very much, it is very appreciated.
    This! I didn't expect to see him again for a while, until the tour was almost over.

Hey everybody,
    See you on the road!
    Yeeeeeah, see you next freaky Friday! Duper excited.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Hey, Dex. How awesome is Randman21's music?

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Hahahaha. I loves me some Ponce.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)