Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 687

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Isle of Wight
    Posts
    2,425


    Default

    Can you dance?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,400


    Default

    I have a suggestion:

    Let's make it clear that questions about Dexter's personal life are strictly off limits. There's a reason he doesn't discuss his private life so let's all respect that.
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

    Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo3375 View Post
    I have a suggestion:

    Let's make it clear that questions about Dexter's personal life are strictly off limits. There's a reason he doesn't discuss his private life so let's all respect that.
    This is already in the forum rules so it should be a given that this would not be acceptable.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,543


    Default

    I'd like to know:

    Why "Kick Him When He's Down" is played very rarely, and why?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,870


    Default

    What's Dexter opinion on how Molecular Biology can help in clinic medicine? I have to do a work about this lol.

    Offspring stuff:

    Why, having Andrew as guitarrist, Dexter doesn't "give up" of playing guitar and focus solo on vocals?

    Thanks
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,425


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    What's Dexter opinion on how Molecular Biology can help in clinic medicine? I have to do a work about this lol.

    Offspring stuff:

    Why, having Andrew as guitarrist, Dexter doesn't "give up" of playing guitar and focus solo on vocals?

    Thanks
    It's his security blanket.. he has something to grab onto on stage Plus he plays some lead parts that he plays anyway and he wrote.. I'd wanna play those myself too.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Dexter, boxers or briefs?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,425


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Dexter, boxers or briefs?
    boxers.. Noodles for sure :P

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,870


    Default

    Oxygene i like and respect you a lot, but I asked Dexter not you. And his best performances on stage are on Stuff is Messed up, Americana and Bad habit when he just sings... That's why i asked that.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,425


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    Oxygene i like and respect you a lot, but I asked Dexter not you. And his best performances on stage are on Stuff is Messed up, Americana and Bad habit when he just sings... That's why i asked that.
    It's obvious.. the real question would be to you: why would you think he'd wanna lay down the guitar?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •