Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

Quote Originally Posted by clocks_R_slow View Post
    Dear Dexter... Who the fuck is Ivan, and what WOULD he say?
    Yeah, I've been wondering the exact same thing. Am still curious to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter1990 View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone does. I say the question gets first priority over all of the other questions... who's with me?! xD

To all who's curious about Ivan - this, you can go straight to post #24 and skip all the fun. (You're welcome, no need to thank me in this thread!)

--

Dear Dexter, how did you come to know Frank Turner and what made you guys invite him to tour together last year? Did you came across his music one day or was it somebody's recommendation or anything else?
    Inviting Frank was a big surprise to us here, no one have expected that for sure. But I can't find the words to describe how fucking awesome your choice was!
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Quote Originally Posted by tayluhhx3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone does. I say the question gets first priority over all of the other questions... who's with me?! xD
    Sure, I'm with ya all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    To all who's curious about Ivan - this, you can go straight to post #24 and skip all the fun. (You're welcome, no need to thank me in this thread!)

--

Dear Dexter, how did you come to know Frank Turner and what made you guys invite him to tour together last year? Did you came across his music one day or was it somebody's recommendation or anything else?
    Inviting Frank was a big surprise to us here, no one have expected that for sure. But I can't find the words to describe how fucking awesome your choice was!
    I will check it now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Dear Dexter, how did you come to know Frank Turner and what made you guys invite him to tour together last year? Did you came across his music one day or was it somebody's recommendation or anything else?Inviting Frank was a big surprise to us here, no one have expected that for sure. But I can't find the words to describe how fucking awesome your choice was!
    Excellent question!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Dear Dexter,

Why do you build me up, buttercup?

Love,
    nieh

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter1990 View Post
    Isn't Dexter talking about 'Ivan the Terrible'? Didn't he go insane for a short period of time and hide out/exclude himself from others...and then he was never the same again?

I'm sure that's the Ivan that Dexter discusses. The Russian Tsar.

Hi Dex,

Were you listening to Foo Fighters' Times Like These when you were wrote the new song?
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Ron: Really fuckin' big man.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

www.offspringtrade.netne.net

Could you give us lyrics for the new song here, please? Thanks!

There is thread about jumping on stage and stage-diving... I was thinking and my question is:

Dexter, any chance to bring back "keep 'em seperated person" thing and why did you guys stop it back then?
    Last edited by Krojd; 07-04-2010 at 07:09 AM.