Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dexter Holland A Question

I wanted to know, why did you decide to do a show today, my birthday, in the place I will go to spend my holydays next month...
    It hurts man, really really bad, because I don't know if I'll ever come to california again...
    (

Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    I wanted to know, why did you decide to do a show today, my birthday, in the place I will go to spend my holydays next month...
    It hurts man, really really bad, because I don't know if I'll ever come to california again...
    (
    I would to know, why didn't you had decide to come in Cali a month before???
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTER View Post
    I would to know, why didn't you had decide to come in Cali a month before???
    Because I'm going to stay at my cousins'house, but now they are in Illinois

Hey Dexter!How does it feel to know u've changed and inspired so many ppl's lives in so many great ways?...
    ESCAPE!Through silence fly away....

Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I love you, dr. Vanessa.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    the sexiest evil ever

I would have just one question...why have you been playing only one song off Splinter live? it´s a brilliant album and songs like the noose and long way home always have to be played I love fast songs
    I know you wanna hit that

Default ~Thanks*

Dex!

Did you get by any chance inspired by the Foo Fighters 'Times Like These" . . . . you'll learn to live again? You Will Find A Away sure sounds a little similiar but in a good way of course.

PS: Guns Of Brixton cover live is awesome.

-Me.

Do you like the idea of us fans calling The Offspring "Offy"? Now, for my real question: What made you write 'You will find a way'? Is It's all good a newer song? Last thing, the piano version for Gone Away sounds great! Thanks, Dexter Holland. Good luck w/ the new shit!

Hey I was just wondering what you thought about the Canadian music scene, are there any Canadian bands you listen to?

can we expect a studio version of guns of brixton as a b side to the new album?

Dexter, when can we expect to hear about your progress in the studio? I love when you keep us informed on the progress of songs and how everything is going in the studio in post and journals.

Also, is recording with Pete doing anything new for your sound?