Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why go to warped tour?

Default why go to warped tour?

I dont want to see the offspring at the warped tour.
    not when there will be fuckfaced bands like Anti-Flag, Billy Talent, Bowling For Soup, Coheed and Cambria, Flogging Molly, Good Charlotte, Hazen Street, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, NOFX, Simple Plan, Story of the Year, Sugarcult, Taking Back Sunday, and Yellowcard.

I don't want to see all those mallcore dicks in the blazin sun. its gonna smell like nail polish and hair spray, mixed with body odor and shit.

I'm all for takin a piss on Good charlottes merchandise tent, though.
    and maybe the vandals and Ozomatli will be there.

anyway, how much does a warped tour ticket go for?
    _____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

My warped tour ticket was 25 dollars. There's no seats, more than one stage. The vandals were there last year, and they were really good. I saw anti- flag and it kicked ass. Some places, Guttermouth were there too. There alot of indepedant bands there. I saw single frame. Rise against was there. They're not all pop punk. Some bands are really good. Let me post the log I kept from the Warped Tour page. My brother met Bam Margera. The guy from Underminded talked to me, although i'd never heard of him before, they put on a really good show. But if you go, bring lots of money, wear shoes, NEVER flip flops, sandals, or anything that falls off. Secure your cell phone tightly. Bring lots of money, because water's 5 dollars a bottle. Bring a alot of water. The food's alot of money too I think. I bought a CD from the guy from Eight Fingers Down, because their tour bus was stuck in another town, and they had to sell the CD's, or they would get kicked off the tour. It's a really good CD. They sound good.

These were the band that came to Colorado, but some of them changed.

http://www.warpedtour.com/7-8.html

Out of those I saw:

Coheed & Cambria- Sucked, I left after 1 in a half songs.

The Vandals -Really good

Alkaline Trio -Great, except I was sad I lost my cell phone, the happy someone found it.

Yellowcard-Not bad, and probably the biggest mosh pit there.

The FucK Ups-Really good

Anti-Flag- One of the best mosh pits, and band was really good.

Underminded -Really good

I saw a bunch of other bands too, but I can't remember who they were!
    Last edited by SkunkIt; 01-19-2005 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

Camilamazed Guest

Well..... If you don't like the other bands,take a look around, lay down and take a nap or try to get the show by the time they are gonna play.....

I would go to the gig even if Michael jackson would play first. Not going to the show because some other bands is ridiculous.....

Quote Originally Posted by Camilamazed
    Well..... If you don't like the other bands,take a look around, lay down and take a nap or try to get the show by the time they are gonna play.....

I would go to the gig even if Michael jackson would play first. Not going to the show because some other bands is ridiculous.....
    While I was waiting for a band to play, I went to a few booths, played some playstaion, rode wrff and got cool free stickers, I got my picture taken for free, and I went to the truth.com thing there, danced and got a free t-shirt! Also, while you're waiting in line, there's local bands playing, and everyone's having a good time. I recommend you buy the tickets ahead of time, though, because the lines are long, and there's two different kinds. A FEW for ticket purchase, and one to get in. So come REALLY early, and hopefully you'll get there on time!

id go to see a7x
    "I am the lizard king. I can do anything."
    -Jim Morrison

The System Has Failed

Quote Originally Posted by samr
    not when there will be fuckfaced bands like Anti-Flag, Billy Talent, Bowling For Soup, Coheed and Cambria, Flogging Molly, Good Charlotte, Hazen Street, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, NOFX, Simple Plan, Story of the Year, Sugarcult, Taking Back Sunday, and Yellowcard.

I don't want to see all those mallcore dicks in the blazin sun. its gonna smell like nail polish and hair spray, mixed with body odor and shit.

the reason why they are playing the warped tour is because there are a lot of younger viewers and they want to get more fans obviosly. and anti flag is not a fuckfaced band. in fact give me a reason why you think that you stupid fuck. is it because there music actually has a message?

Default Get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by samr

Hey dumb ass, these were bands that were on last year! I can't believe you hate NoFX, but yet you like the Offspring! Last year the good bands were NoFX, Bad Religion, the Vandals, Bouncing Souls, Lars Fredericksen and the Bastards, Flogging Molly, and Big D and the Kid's Table.
    This year, you better avoid all emo and check out the Offspring with Strung Out, the Transplants, Dropkick Murphys, NUFAN, Millencolin. More bands coming soon.

Stupid dumb shit goddamn mother fucker!

I hate the Warped Tour. I'm only going because I wanna hang out with The Offspring.

Bonus: Atreyu (missed them at Ozzfest) and Avenged Sevenfold (should be interesting). I'm also interested in seeing The Transplants and My Chemical Romance

It will suck to only see 30 min. But I'll probably run into them and chill... so that'll be worth the $25

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturesInside
    I hate the Warped Tour. I'm only going because I wanna hang out with The Offspring.
    They don't have backstage passes, but you can (maybe) meet some people from bands there and some professional skaters!