Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Noodles a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Noodles, will you answer this question?
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    First off thanks for answering these questions

1) Are you really color-blind?
    2) How many pairs of glasses do you own?
    3) What do you think of this drawing I drew of you? (I want to get it signed

Great drawing
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Noodles, who picks the singles from the albums?

And will you answer the question that asked you if you were going to answer that question?
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Been a while, huh? Here goes. First I want to reply to Silver:

I love that drawing because I don't think I ever look that cool and my hair never stands up that well. I'm only slightly color-blind, mostly having trouble with greens and reds. I have many pairs of glasses, but most of them are old. I always try to have 1 pair of regular glasses and an exact copy of them as sunglasses (which I always forget to wear).

My favorite beers are: Pacifico, Victoria, Asahi Super Dry, Guinness, Bass Ale, and assorted other German, European, Canadian, South American, and Australian varieties. And others.

It's completely okay to be gay. To quote a line from Tropic Thunder, one of our favorite movies, "This is Hollywood, everyone's gay once in a while." Substitute the word "Hollywood" with the phrase "anywhere in the world" and I think that pretty much sums it up.

I love Mexico. We all love Mexico. I definitely hope to do more shows there.

I'm constantly being told that I remind people of somebody else they know. I've also been told that I remind people of Iggy Pop, Anthony Kiedis, Herman Munster, And Kermit the Frog. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

My favorite song off of RAFRAG is probably "Trust In You."

We all had a great time in Slovakia, and the city of Bratislava is beautiful. We didn't know what to expect from that show and we were surprised at how big and powerful that crowd was for us. We can't wait to go back. I ran into some Slovakian dude just the other night who kept asking me for my phone # and email and everything even though I just met this guy. He was drunk and a big fan of Yngwee Malmsteen, so I just told him I didn't feel comfortable sharing personal information with him yet. True story, but I won't hold it against the whole county.

I would be honored to be a part of any Simpsons episode. I still love that show. In fact, I just watched a couple of episodes over dinner.

Hmmm... Which band member irritates me the most? Let me put it this way: Which band member seems the most irritable?

I know I answered these all out of order, but that's just me being me. I'll pick some completely different kind of order to answer them the next time. Until then, thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Been a while, huh? Here goes. First I want to reply to Silver:

I love that drawing because I don't think I ever look that cool and my hair never stands up that well. I'm only slightly color-blind, mostly having trouble with greens and reds. I have many pairs of glasses, but most of them are old. I always try to have 1 pair of regular glasses and an exact copy of them as sunglasses (which I always forget to wear).

My favorite beers are: Pacifico, Victoria, Asahi Super Dry, Guinness, Bass Ale, and assorted other German, European, Canadian, South American, and Australian varieties. And others.

It's completely okay to be gay. To quote a line from Tropic Thunder, one of our favorite movies, "This is Hollywood, everyone's gay once in a while." Substitute the word "Hollywood" with the phrase "anywhere in the world" and I think that pretty much sums it up.

I love Mexico. We all love Mexico. I definitely hope to do more shows there.

I'm constantly being told that I remind people of somebody else they know. I've also been told that I remind people of Iggy Pop, Anthony Kiedis, Herman Munster, And Kermit the Frog. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

My favorite song off of RAFRAG is probably "Trust In You."

We all had a great time in Slovakia, and the city of Bratislava is beautiful. We didn't know what to expect from that show and we were surprised at how big and powerful that crowd was for us. We can't wait to go back. I ran into some Slovakian dude just the other night who kept asking me for my phone # and email and everything even though I just met this guy. He was drunk and a big fan of Yngwee Malmsteen, so I just told him I didn't feel comfortable sharing personal information with him yet. True story, but I won't hold it against the whole county.

I would be honored to be a part of any Simpsons episode. I still love that show. In fact, I just watched a couple of episodes over dinner.

Hmmm... Which band member irritates me the most? Let me put it this way: Which band member seems the most irritable?

I know I answered these all out of order, but that's just me being me. I'll pick some completely different kind of order to answer them the next time. Until then, thanks for asking.
    Wow, nice reply. Also, Tropic Thunder and Simpsons rule!

Noodles, are you still working on the third model of your supercool duct tape guitar? I heard Dexter say something about the color yellow in the answer on Rockline. I can't wait to see what this model looks like!
    I've also wondered how common it is for you to break your glasses on stage, but they never seem to fall off your face!
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-06-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Hmm... Do I look like I'm stalking you via Twitter? I'm very sorry if I do, I promise I'm not a stalker.

I think it's bad ass that Noodles actually takes the time to come here and socialize with his fans. I admire people like that. I've met quite a few douche bag celebrities that are just so arrogant and won't even give their fans (me) the time of day, I've had bad experiences with some celebrities where they almost seem like have an attitude... *cough* Tom Savini *cough*

Anyway, Noodles. You kick ass in my book. I hope you get to read this. Give my best to the boys. Tell Pete I love his energy, and he's a fucking awesome drummer! I've seen you guys twice since Ron left the band and his energy drive up there pounding away is always top notch.
    Last edited by Jason_Voorhees; 01-08-2013 at 10:00 AM.

I'm not a trendy asshole
    I do what I want
    I do what I feel like
    I'm not a trendy asshole
    Don't give a fuck
    If it's good enough for you

Thank you for the reply Noodles

My question is what were some of your favorite movies or TV shows from 2012?

Also I just want to tell you I really enjoyed your Halloween Spotify playlist

Why do I find your glasses to be so intimidating? Will you guys be playing this years kroq's almost acoustic Xmas? Take care & thanx.
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-08-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Noodles was it really you doing all those bad ass tricks in the snow at the end of the Huck It video?