Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Noodles a Question

Noodles, are you familiar with the BBS Podcast? We started it in early 2010, the goal was to have a podcast to talk about The Offspring and the forums activities (Such as General Chat and Your Band), there have been seven episodes so far, which you can check by clicking here.

And we recently started a campaign to bring the band members to the podcast, so, what do you say you come hang out with us and give this nice gift to the whole BBS community and your fans?

There have been seven episodes so far, and in the last one, Carson (Homer) promised to shave one part of his body if one of you guys come to the podcast, I'm sure that would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Sir Noodles, which of these fine women would you favor the most to accompany your well deserved rest in your estate?

Josephine-Jeanette
    Holy shit, it took me like 5 minutes to realize this is Alison

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Holy shit, it took me like 5 minutes to realize this is Alison
    And I didn't realize it untill I read your reply!

Noodles, last year during the Loveline intereview, Gus (Gusatvo) asked you and Dexter about releasing a live DVD. Is there any progress on this front?

Why Greg does not use ibanez?

Not sure if these have been asked or not but I'm gonna ask anyway.

Do you have any regrets in your life?

Is there anything you've always wanted that you don't have and would like to have someday? (Materialistic wise.)
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Favorite beer: Pacifico for sure. I shoulda bought stock in that company years ago. I'm currently on a little hiatus though.
    First off, I cannot believe the almighty one responded to a post I made in my thread... I feel so honored.

Second, I've had that. A friend of mine gave it too me once at a party and it was so good. Unfortunately, we had a small supply and I had to make due getting drunk off of Budweisers instead.

Question, after a long tour, whats the first thing you do when you come home?

Dear Noodles,
    Your website sucks big penises. It took me an hour and a half to log in.*

Enough of that. About your appearance in Clarkston, MI last summer... you were very rude. My friend and I were right in front of you purposely and you ignored us and stared down at the stage floor the entire show. I even waved at you and got no response. I'm very disappointed with you. What was the problem?

Sincerely,
    CupODisappointment

@Cup0: Sincerely, I'm disappointed with you CUp0, because you cannot come here and offend people who did nothing to you!!!
    I'm so sad to view wierd words written by these people.... NO WAY!!!!!
    Last edited by MAXTER; 01-18-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

Quote Originally Posted by CupO View Post
    Heey Noodles, i'm an attention whore in my real life, and you didn't pay attention to me at all while you were performing on stage. You know, there were only a few thousand fans in the crowd, so me and my friend should really stick out with our waving. You know we're the most important ones, so you should just stop playing and wave us back!

Sincerely,
    CupOBullshit
    That's more like it.

Don't accuse Noodles of being rude, asshole.
    Last edited by Rooster; 01-18-2011 at 10:08 AM.