View Poll Results: Whose side is Santa on?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Israel

21 55.26%
  • Palestine

22 57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel/Palestine conflict

Question Israel/Palestine conflict

Where do you think Santa Claus stands on this hot-button issue? Since he delivers toys to neither Jewish boys and girls nor Muslim ones, he may have a more objective viewpoint than most.

For some reason I see Santa as PLO all the way. Don't know why.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Not Ozymandias; 03-12-2006 at 04:31 PM.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

santa loves everyone although palestinian's really have a better arguement. if both sides stopped all the violence.
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

Neither - one side should realize that this cycle of violence has got them nowhere and it never will. Once that side doesn't retaliate for whatever attack the other side inflicted on them, hopefully the other side will realize how stupid they’ve been and that the violence should stop.

"All you need is love, love love." - Beatles.

Lightbulb

And what makes you think Santa Claus feels the same way?
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Of course Santa is PLO.

Anyone with a good heart is PLO.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I believe it was Nietzcshe who said something about those who want so badly to fight off the monster becoming the monster themselves. Isreal, founded with pretty good intentions, has become that monster under Ariel Sharon.
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

It was the monster before it's foundation. Zionism is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Muslims: since Islam is an offshoot of Christianity, they still believe in Jesus, they just believe in other things SINCE Jesus. Jews never accepted him at all and they will burn in hell for that according to the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh
    Muslims: since Islam is an offshoot of Christianity, they still believe in Jesus, they just believe in other things SINCE Jesus. Jews never accepted him at all and they will burn in hell for that according to the bible.
    Islam is an offshoot of Judaism, just like Christianity (all descendants of Abraham). Same stories, same God, same dogma. They all believe in the Christ, only Christians are the only ones who think it was Jesus.

I have this theory whereby Islam was God's last attempt at getting the idea of faith across to humanity (after which I think he just gave up and left us to rot). This thus places Islam above the others as the most important religion. Given the Islamic stance of the Palestinians, and Santa being God's nephew, he would definately be an adamant supporter of the PLO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The Talking Pie
    Islam is an offshoot of Judaism, just like Christianity (all descendants of Abraham). Same stories, same God, same dogma. They all believe in the Christ, only Christians are the only ones who think it was Jesus.

I have this theory whereby Islam was God's last attempt at getting the idea of faith across to humanity (after which I think he just gave up and left us to rot). This thus places Islam above the others as the most important religion. Given the Islamic stance of the Palestinians, and Santa being God's nephew, he would definately be an adamant supporter of the PLO.
    stupid high school world civ. They told us Islam was a direct offshoot of Christianity (which in turn makes it a double off-shoot of Judaism).

As for the second paragraph, I've actually ran that through my head before, but it's not something I can say I actually believe, simply because I think all religion are completely man-made (even though I do believe in a God)