Thread: Ticketmaster...

Default Ticketmaster...

Right...so I'm trying to book my Manchester tickets, and the options for billing are "Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Other Countries".
    When I selected "Other Countries", Ireland is not on the list! I cant exactly select either of the other two seen as Ireland is a different country to N.Ireland and Great Britain. And now I cant seem to get through to their phoneline

You tried ordering through the phone? Here is their phone number for the Republic Of Ireland: 0818-719-300

Hey thanks for it, but i finally found a site that accepted it!

A little late, but yea you can only use www.ticketmaster.ie to buy tickets for Ireland gigs. But annoyingly, you can also buy tickets for Northern Ireland gigs on the .ie site, but not the rest of the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by GunForHire View Post
    A little late, but yea you can only use www.ticketmaster.ie to buy tickets for Ireland gigs. But annoyingly, you can also buy tickets for Northern Ireland gigs on the .ie site, but not the rest of the UK.
    Are you sure? Only like 2 months ago, I used ticketmaster to buy tickets for a gig in England Hmm...oh well, no worries, I have them booked now from ticketline.co.uk

This is what yall get for driving on the wrong side of the road.