Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday (the movie) is awesome!

Default Friday (the movie) is awesome!

Friday is one of my favorite movies, and I gotta admit, it's one of the best and awesomest movies ever! Ice Cube is also one of my favorite actors and rappers. His style and humor is so impressive, and so is Chris Tucker's. All three of his Rush Hour movies are awesome!

Here's one of my favorite lines:

"You ain't got no sugar? DAAMMN! Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." - Smokey, who Chris Tucker plays, said that.

For those who think Friday is one of the best movies ever, comment!

I've never seen it, but Chris Tucker is one of the most annoying people ever. And no, I don't want to join your social groups.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    I've never seen it, but Chris Tucker is one of the most annoying people ever. And no, I don't want to join your social groups.
    You actually do gotta see it. It's very funny. Are you going to join the Pulp Fiction group? I invited you after I saw your comment on this thread.

How you gonna get fired, on yo day off?

I've been watching that movie since I was like... 4? My parents used to watch it all the time. I know pretty much every line to that movie. It still makes me lol.

I saw that movie for the first time last year and I love it! Chris Tucker is great. I think Jim Carey is much more of an annoying actor compared to Chris Tucker (but he's good too).

Heh and yeah I like that quote. Randman21 knows every line by heart.

And the Rush hours are good too!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by darea View Post
    I saw that movie for the first time last year and I love it! Chris Tucker is great. I think Jim Carey is much more of an annoying actor compared to Chris Tucker (but he's good too).

Heh and yeah I like that quote. Randman21 knows every line by heart.

And the Rush hours are good too!
    Haha, well I used to when I was ten. Except for that one time last year, I've seen it maybe once in the last ten years. Excellent movie, though. The second one is pretty much trash, but I love the third. I can't really understand never having seen it, but I imagine it's comparable to me never having seen "Spaceballs" or "Airplane," or whatever that movie I'm thinking of is.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I also like the part that Deebo says "Dat's my bike punk!"

I remember when I was in elementary school or middle school or wherever I was when it came out, everyone was talking about how awesome it was and how it was their favorite movie ever. Apparently someone that had never seen it before heard everyone talk about it and wanted to fit in, so during one of those stupid "introduce yourself to the class" exercises where you have to fill out a little survey, for the spot where their favorite movie was supposed to go they put "Fried Eggs".

You just got knocked the f*** out!!!
    www.alm-events.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Friday is one of my favorite movies, and I gotta admit, it's one of the best and awesomest movies ever! Ice Cube is also one of my favorite actors and rappers. His style and humor is so impressive, and so is Chris Tucker's. All three of his Rush Hour movies are awesome!

Here's one of my favorite lines:

"You ain't got no sugar? DAAMMN! Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." - Smokey, who Chris Tucker plays, said that.

For those who think Friday is one of the best movies ever, comment!
    Believe me when I say I thoroughly love Friday, but your reasons for liking the movie and tastes in general seem terrible. The only good things Ice Cube have ever done are NWA and Friday. Sorry, but that's it. Chris Tucker is good in Friday and the Fifth Element, but the Rush Hour franchise kind of sucks dick.

My little brother graduated two weeks ago. I cheered for him by shouting "That's my dawg!" Yeah, pretty good at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    i fuck other godless heathens therefore i am.