Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE come to australia

Smile PLEASE come to australia

Please Please come and tour Australia.
    I want soo bad to see The Offspring in concert.
    Please!!

Default yea, thats a good idea

PLEASE come to australia. stax of people i know are craving to see you live! and if you do come to australia, come to newcastle!!
    chyea!

Default Come to Australia!

DO IT!
    Or I'll cry.

Default Cant wait for their return

I seen the guys in brizzy last time they were here,bloody awsome. And a newy(newcastle) gig would be sweet,It sux going to Sydney or brisbane to see bands.

It would be awesome if you came to Australia again! Please do after the upcoming US tour. It would be mad! Play at the Sydney Entertainment Centre please.

Red face Please come to Aus

My entire family are fans, they have all seen the offspring many years ago, but I was too young, but now am alot older and heaps of my mates want to see the offspring aswell. Please come to Australia asap.

My Soul Remains Unclaimed

bloody oath aye, come to oz the one thing i wanna see before i die is a live offspring concert. there is so many offy fans in oz. no one expresses their interest anymore like they used to, but EVERYONE loves them and you hear them getting played everywhere. i mean soundwave last year only sold out because of the offspring, it hasnt sold out this year and NIN Alice in chains and the bloodhound gang are there.

besides 50% of the ppl between 20 and 25 in australias favorite band is the offspring coz they were SOO popular in the mid to late 90's when those people were getting into music. no joke. i rekon 50,000+ attendance in each major city no worries.

haha they're coming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Para_1991 View Post
    i mean soundwave last year only sold out because of the offspring, it hasnt sold out this year and NIN Alice in chains and the bloodhound gang are there.
    yeh i know a girl who seen bloodhound gang at soundwave, she sed it was insane cos of all the people in the mosh. but just imagine wat offspring wuda been like :l
    fukin amaazing i think lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greg-K's-PENIS View Post
    haha they're coming!!

yeh i know a girl who seen bloodhound gang at soundwave, she sed it was insane cos of all the people in the mosh. but just imagine wat offspring wuda been like :l
    fukin amaazing i think lol
    Soundwave did sell out this year...in Brisbane and Sydney, same as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizilla View Post
    Soundwave did sell out this year...in Brisbane and Sydney, same as last year.
    i no. i didn't say it didn't. did i ? :S