Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Radio Songs

Default Missing Radio Songs

After listening to the Offspring radio part of the sight all the way through countless times, I've noticed 2 songs that aren't on there. Defy you and Smash.

There might be more but this is all I've noticed. Any reason why they're missing and are there any more songs I havent noticed that aren't on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    After listening to the Offspring radio part of the sight all the way through countless times, I've noticed 2 songs that aren't on there. Defy you and Smash.

There might be more but this is all I've noticed. Any reason why they're missing and are there any more songs I havent noticed that aren't on there?
    buy the cds, the music on the site is really low quality anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RODNEYMULLEN View Post
    buy the cds, the music on the site is really low quality anyway.
    I have the cds, but thats not the point of the post.Plus it is lots easier to just let it shuffle through on its own.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Are you sure Smash isn't on there? I'm sure I've heard it before, but the last time I really listened to Offspring Radio was in...maybe 2006.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Kill the President
    Smash
    Change the World
    Pay the Man
    Huck it
    Defy You
    D.U.I
    Hand Grenades (not really a song, but they play Neocon, so why not)
    The O.C Life
    Next to You

And all of the cover songs that never appeared on an album or the Greatest Hits. I'm betting you haven't heard any of those.

Smash isn't on there, you're right. Neither is Defy You or the ones Omni mentioned. But the MP3's they stream aren't really that bad quality, they're 192kbps.
    * !

Ooooh there is a radio on the website ! I feel ridiculous that I never saw it before.

if only my computer had a sound card

Shullskin> Is it a shuffle thing or is it the same playlist all the time ? maybe you haven't been lucky with the shuffle. Or maybe, the radio is named Hal and developed a sense of taste and decided that it didn't like Defy you and Smash.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

It shuffles through the same playlist every time, but not in the same order.
    * !

oh... can I keep believing that the radio is alive and decides what it likes ? You know... I really want to believe ...

Guess what ? I found a sound card in an old box. I hesitate to install it because:
    1) me opening the computer won't be much appreciated. I'm a girl, they barely let me start the computer.
    2) if I have a sound card, I am going to listen to the Offspring all day and my collegue at the other desk might kill me, or i could get fired.

On the other side, I could have some music at work, having less trouble to concentrate and be more efficient.

On this subject, does anyone understand why it is usually not very well seen to work with music ? even if you listen to it in your mp3 player and don't bother anyone ? I never quite understood this...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    oh... can I keep believing that the radio is alive and decides what it likes ? You know... I really want to believe ...

Guess what ? I found a sound card in an old box. I hesitate to install it because:
    1) me opening the computer won't be much appreciated. I'm a girl, they barely let me start the computer.
    2) if I have a sound card, I am going to listen to the Offspring all day and my collegue at the other desk might kill me, or i could get fired.

On the other side, I could have some music at work, having less trouble to concentrate and be more efficient.

On this subject, does anyone understand why it is usually not very well seen to work with music ? even if you listen to it in your mp3 player and don't bother anyone ? I never quite understood this...
    Music, particularly music with lyrics, is commonly perceived as a distraction to many people. As they try to get on with thier work they find themselves singing the lyrics in thier head or tapping to the beat of the song. I guess some people can block it out better than other though so if you can work with music then go for it. Personally, I like undisturbed silence and a cup of tea.
    ----------------------------

When the rain comes I sit home and pray,
    Make it all numb I wish it all away.

Join UK Fans Offspring Social Group HERE