Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81

Thread: Antyracism or just a fashion simbol?

  1. #1


    Default Antyracism or just a fashion simbol?

    It has come to my attention that assumed racism is everywhere. Today it is enough to simply look at someone who is not the same as you and you will be accused of racism. But how much do we really know about racism, stereotypes, ethnic and religious intolerance. Am I able to insult someone without being accused of racism? If I give someone a job who is of a same race as I am disregarding the person of a different race ,,, will I immediately be accused of racism? Out here in Cro we're pretty much all the same race, but different ethnicities. So am I really able to be a racist without ever doing something against anyone’s race? If I hit a man I am violent, but if I hit a man of a different race I'm immediately a racist? I don't think today there is much racism left, there is only those who go to extreme lengths in proving their tolerance and thus becoming and creating intolerance. Is it possible today to do anything without politics involved? Let's face it, in the following 10 posts there will be at least 3 suggesting that I'm a racist. How pathetic I am to even raise this discussion, and how we all have to „look forward“. But will that really be a fight against racism? Is there today such a thing as freedom of speech, or does it exist only when it is approved politically? I'm looking toward to all the insultful messages from all of you, and please don't hold back, I hope that at least in this thread we'll all be able to express our self’s. In order to prove my anty racism I could name now some of the different races which I like, but wouldn't that be just using the good name of those races in order to clear my name. Think about it, how much of a racist are we all truly, and how much are we just led to believe that we are. More and more people now are simply using anty racism to increase the public image of them self’s, deliberately picking fights with so called “racists” in order to demonstrate their moral superiority, but are the racists really that obvious, do we really recognize them, are they really racists? And there is also ethnic intolerance. When you say „those damn Croatians“ or some other name, are you truly being ethnically intolerant, in some eyes even a racist. Or are you simply suggesting that most Cro's do this or that. Some dude once said something like he didn't know there are actually races, but people call him white. Didn't he just shield himself from the truth that not everyone looks, thinks or feels the same as he does, rather to ignore the fact in favor to racial tolerance? Rather to accept the fact that we're not all the same, we are not all the same race, the same height, the same weight, and from then on to adjust himself to that situation, and not only himself, to adjust others to his cause ,,, something noble, but it might be considered racism. How much today do we really think, and how much are we told to think, how much d owe resist it.

    Thank you for reading this absolutely meaningless thread.
    Last edited by sipptaroowsky; 09-01-2009 at 08:22 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,412


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipptaroowsky View Post
    It has come to my attention that assumed racism is everywhere. Today it is enough to simply look at someone who is not the same as you and you will be accused of racism. But how much do we really know about racism, stereotypes, ethnic and religious intolerance. Am I able to insult someone without being accused of racism? If I give someone a job who is of a same race as I am disregarding the person of a different race ,,, will I immediately be accused of racism? Out here in Cro we're pretty much all the same race, but different ethnicities. So am I really able to be a racist without ever doing something against anyone’s race? If I hit a man I am violent, but if I hit a man of a different race I'm immediately a racist? I don't think today there is much racism left, there is only those who go to extreme lengths in proving their tolerance and thus becoming and creating intolerance. Is it possible today to do anything without politics involved? Let's face it, in the following 10 posts there will be at least 3 suggesting that I'm a racist. How pathetic I am to even raise this discussion, and how we all have to „look forward“. But will that really be a fight against racism? Is there today such a thing as freedom of speech, or does it exist only when it is approved politically? I'm looking toward to all the insultful messages from all of you, and please don't hold back, I hope that at least in this thread we'll all be able to express our self’s. In order to prove my anty racism I could name now some of the different races which I like, but wouldn't that be just using the good name of those races in order to clear my name. Think about it, how much of a racist are we all truly, and how much are we just led to believe that we are. More and more people now are simply using anty racism to increase the public image of them self’s, deliberately picking fights with so called “racists” in order to demonstrate their moral superiority, but are the racists really that obvious, do we really recognize them, are they really racists?
    Racism takes many shapes and forms, but it's a universal expression for having prejudice against people based on something they are born with and cannot change.

    For example if I hate you for not being able to learn English properly, I could be called a racist, because I am being prejudice against someone who is severely mentally handicapped and not just against but also because!

    If I hate you for being a racist piece of shit, I am not being racist because I hate you based on something you've chosen to become out of free will.

    Thus racist is just a melting pot term for xenophobe, homophobe all sorts of shit.. fuck you are a racist if you discriminate against someone because of their height.

  3. #3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Racism takes many shapes and forms, but it's a universal expression for having prejudice against people based on something they are born with and cannot change.

    For example if I hate you for not being able to learn English properly, I could be called a racist, because I am being prejudice against someone who is severely mentally handicapped and not just against but also because!

    If I hate you for being a racist piece of shit, I am not being racist because I hate you based on something you've chosen to become out of free will.

    Thus racist is just a melting pot term for xenophobe, homophobe all sorts of shit.. fuck you are a racist if you discriminate against someone because of their height.
    I have to say that I really like that post, it seems you put a lot of thought in it. I don't agree with some parts, but I am happy that you read my messages, as I read yours, and that you're taking some of your time to devote to me. Thank you. Now allow me to return the favor.

    Now you say I'm unable to learn English properly, that is not true. I simply forget to use the Microsoft word, to run my words through it to check my spelling errors. I'm sorry if this might seem arrogant but I think I know English better than you, because you make a lot of grammar mistakes, and I only error in spelling. Spelling can be learned, but grammar must be understood. You constantly call me names, which makes me believe you are a young person, well that would be a stereotype. But if you hate me for not being able to learn English properly, you couldn't be called a racist, you simply hate me, you donít hate my race, you don't hate my origin, just me. I assure you I'm not mentally handicapped, just sometimes rude, and the fact I donít' agree with you doesn't mean I'm bellow you, it means I have rethink all the possibilities and decided against you. Can you accept the fact that someone doesn't agree with you? I'm asking because you present yourself as someone very tolerant. I know I can't have a real conversation here, but I'll still try.

    Thank you for living up to my expectations, I am also very disappointed.

    Looking forward to your next message.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Racism takes many shapes and forms, but it's a universal expression for having prejudice against people based on something they are born with and cannot change.

    For example if I hate you for not being able to learn English properly, I could be called a racist, because I am being prejudice against someone who is severely mentally handicapped and not just against but also because!

    If I hate you for being a racist piece of shit, I am not being racist because I hate you based on something you've chosen to become out of free will.

    Thus racist is just a melting pot term for xenophobe, homophobe all sorts of shit.. fuck you are a racist if you discriminate against someone because of their height.
    No. You are not a racist for discrimination against someone's height, or sexual orientation, or whether or not they're brain damaged. You are only a racist if you discriminate based on race as a factor alone. Sippatoroosky, you're not a racist if you punch someone of another race in a fight or something -- but you are a racist if you walk up to someone of another race and punch them simply because they are of another race. Make sense?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  5. #5


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    No. You are not a racist for discrimination against someone's height, or sexual orientation, or whether or not they're brain damaged. You are only a racist if you discriminate based on race as a factor alone. Sippatoroosky, you're not a racist if you punch someone of another race in a fight or something -- but you are a racist if you walk up to someone of another race and punch them simply because they are of another race. Make sense?
    Exactly, but you can't explain it to people

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipptaroowsky View Post
    Exactly, but you can't explain it to people
    ....

    Didn't I just explain it to you?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  7. #7


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    ....

    Didn't I just explain it to you?
    Oh common, you too, you're allso going to insist on this "I'm right" bull shit. I just agreed with you, can't you just be grateful, can't you just be normal, what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world.

  8. #8


    Default

    My good man,

    It appears to me that you had made numerous mistakes about the notion of race. The race is above everything an administrativ identification method. The assumptions of qualities are related to local folklores or cliches that are not followed by the real scientific community. Biologically speaking, they are a very few consequency that are mainly linked to the geographical origin of a so called race and their environment. For instance, jewish people and people from the mediterranean sea are more likely to be affected by thalassemia and black people by drepanocytosis. It is not a racial consequency, but an environmental consequency.

    Talking about urban subculture, I believe there is no relationship between behaviour and "race", provided Mankind owns free will. Since some people have decided to associate with their ethnical group, feel free to understand that those young people only represent themselves. Besides, unless you believe that empirism is the ultimate scientifical method, your assumptions will lead you to a dead end full of loony characters. Because the link you would stress would already exist in your head; this pre disposal is a fertile ground to racist ideology.

    People always have the choice to be. This very freedom defines by itself the inept concept of racism, as you always have the possibility to transcend your identity and your beliefs. Chaos lies upon you and displays its inner incompatibility with the racial concept.

    And remember : the need of the many overweights the needs of the few.

    Live long and Prosper

    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipptaroowsky View Post
    Oh common, you too, you're allso going to insist on this "I'm right" bull shit. I just agreed with you, can't you just be grateful, can't you just be normal, what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world.
    I honestly have no idea what you're saying.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  10. #10


    Default

    well, I give up, thank you doctor. bye to you all, have all the best. talking is something I still need to work on

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •