Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New albums 2014

Default New albums 2014

Since 2014 is now three months away, how about we make a list of albums we look forward to hearing when the new year comes.

Here's what I look forward to hearing in 2014...

* A new Anthrax album - I loved Worship Music, it was their best album since Sound of White Noise. I hope their next album will have the same impact as the last one.
    * A new Black Flag album - I think a new album will be a punk rock masterpiece, even though it won't feature Henry Rollins.
    * A new Cancer album - This death/thrash metal band from the UK just reformed (again) and I would love to see what they're going to do next. Their first two albums, To the Gory End and Death Shall Rise, are classics.
    * A new Descendents album - This should be a punk rock masterpiece too.
    * A new Exodus album - This should be a thrash metal masterpiece like Bonded By Blood or Fabulous Disaster.
    * A new Fear Factory album - I really enjoyed Mechanize and The Industrialist and I'm expecting more greatness to their next album.
    * A new Offspring album - You never know. I'd be surprised if their new album came out next year.
    * A new Overkill album - This is going to be their eighteenth studio album. I expect their next album to be as great as The Electric Age or perhaps their older stuff like The Years of Decay.
    * A new Pennywise album - Should be as good as old school Pennywise, now that Jim is back.
    * A new Primus album - I heard Tim "Herb" Alexander is back in the band. I'm expecting their next album to be their best since their 90's stuff.
    * A new Quicksand album - I would really love to know what's next for Quicksand. After two reunions, I think it's about time they put out a new album.
    * A new Rancid album - It's been four years since their last album. Let the Dominoes Fall was OK but I expect their next album to be more greater.
    * A new Red Hot Chili Peppers album - This should be better than I'm With You. I've never been a fan of the Chili Peppers without John Frusciante anyway.
    * A new Social Distortion album - My thoughts on this album are the same as the next Offspring album.
    * A new Tool album - It's about time they release one. It's been 7 years now...
    * A new Youth Brigade album - They really should put out something new, it's been 17 years since their last album.

Honorable mentions:
    Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
    Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon
    Godflesh - A World Lit Only by Fire
    Legion of the Damned - Ravenous Plague
    Vader - Straight to Hell
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece!!!

Wait til the year is over man.....

Anyone else gettin a chrisdude vibe or am I late to the movie?
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    Wait til the year is over man.....
    Sorry I'm just too excited for what's going to be out next year.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I'm still pretty excited about this year.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Nice albums list . i appreciate you for considering such a nice album list to us.

Looking forward to The Offspring's tenth album. Let's wait and see in like 6 years or so. The Neighbourhood are pretty good, Young the Giant are great aswell and Tame Impala too. Arctic Monkeys uhm... i dunno.

d-_-b

The only album I'm looking forward to next so far is Strung Out. Not even sure if it will come out next year, but a guy can dream.

Im looking forward to new Strung Out and Rancid

The Vandals are apparently releasing new music this year. I'm actually looking forward to that.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVandals/...?stream_ref=10

I am too if it ever comes out

I heard the Foo Fighters have a new album i'm looking forward to that also