Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

I've heard that complaint so many times about Rise Against's sound. I wonder why this is...
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    I've heard that complaint so many times about Rise Against's sound. I wonder why this is...
    I think they're more suited to smaller indoor gigs. I saw them in Dublin a year back and they sounded amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivjtdpefy7M - check out the video after 2:00... This, my friends, is a motherfuckin' mosh pit!

I went to a NOFX show like 3 weeks ago and holy shit! They are AMAZING live. Unfortunately, the whole experience was ruined by my parents... yes, I had to go to a concert with my parents (my 9 year old brother is a huge NOFX fan and he had to go but my parents didn't let us go alone, I guess they don't trust me, not yet ). Anyway, thanks to them, I missed four songs (Bob, Dinosaurs will die, Leave it alone and Seeing double at the triple rock) and then I had to stand like an ass far far away from the stage because there were "tons of aggressive druggies in the front"

But I met Smelly and El Hefe on the street before the concert They're really cool.

My last few concerts:

- Alice In Chains (Zagreb, Croatia, 21st June). Unbelievable show, they're incredible live, and DuVall is getting better and better
    - Njoki summer festival, Ajdovščina, Slovenia (8th August). The main bands there were (in order of their performances) Overflow (Croatian band), Lagwagon, No Use For A Name, Elvis Jackson (Slovenia). They were all great, and one of the highlights was the Ace Of Spades cover, which was performed by NUFAN and Lagwagon combined. And also Elvis Jackson (some of you here know them) performance, which was again incredible in its own merits (with all that insanely high jumps of their singer and all of his other antics like asking the crowd how their crops are doing, people "crowd-sailing" in an inflatable boat that the singer brought, succeeding to convince the security to move the fence closer to the stage,...). It was... Wild

That Lagwagon/NUFAN show sounds like fun, i still haven't seen any of those live yet, which bums me out.

Haven't been to a show in a little while, but i've got tickets to see Social Distortion/Frank Turner/Lucero in october: and i'll also probably see Bad Religion/Off With Their Heads/Bouncing Souls this fall too, once the tickets go on sale. Debating about seeing Against Me!/Flatliners in september: i love both those bands to death, but it's at the shittiest venue in toronto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

weezer in san diego, we payed only six dollars!!
    I didn't see well because we were far from the stage, and the acustic was really bad, but it was funny anyway..

AMERICAN CARNAGE TOUR!!!! testament megadeth and slayer sorry no pics or anything

i saw agnostic front last month. they were good bu the crowd didnt really seem up for that style of show. definately better the previous times ive seen them but they still pack a punch!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

just got back from muse and they were amazing! brilliant music and great stage show. i also have to give credit to lily allen, im not a huge fan of her music but as the main support act she was really good and works with some great musicians! nothing was going to top muse on the night though!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!