Thread: Last concert you have been to

Just a few more days of waiting...

http://www.punkrockholiday.com/lineup

The lineup is gonna be... Well, quite awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Just a few more days of waiting...

http://www.punkrockholiday.com/lineup

The lineup is gonna be... Well, quite awesome
    That lineup is pretty epic: Hot Water Music, Nofx, Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls all in the same show.....

Oh, and here's some completely unsolicited advice: try and catch the Real Mckenzies set: they absolutely kill it live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    That lineup is pretty epic: Hot Water Music, Nofx, Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls all in the same show.....

Oh, and here's some completely unsolicited advice: try and catch the Real Mckenzies set: they absolutely kill it live.
    Don't worry, i won't miss them, i'll stay there for the whole festival, i'm gonna be camping there with a few friends (actually it's not that far away from my home, maybe 2 hour drive or even less than that). The location itself could not possibly be any better, and with that epic lineup...

We were planning to go to Austria just to see Bad Religion, and then they get announced as one of the acts for the festival. Holy fuck, did that make my day . And when the full lineup was announced it got only better.

edit: And i'm very excited about NOFX, too. It's gonna be my first time seeing them live. I would go see them with a couple of friends last august in Croatia, but i couldn't go because i just got a job and started working, the gig was on tuesday or wednesday i think. I had many regrets about that decision later. Now though it's gonna be an even better opportunity.
    Last edited by Rooster; 08-09-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Jesus Christ, was this an awesome weekend or what?

This festival was just 4 days of pure awesomeness. Bad Religion played the festival version of The Generator, it couldn't be more epic than it was. Golliwog ruled too, it's such a pity that this was their goodbye gig. And i don't even need to mention NOFX, it was the best possible way to end this festival. I got pretty hammered before their gig though (and even more hammered afterwards)

Saw green day in a tiny tiny bar last week. So great! And sweaty! Lol
    Rita corny, Michael

last concert i went to was bad religion with tsol and youth brigade in santa monica

Rise against in glasgow in November they were awesome!

at the moment, that I have no images, but the last concert that I went a social distortion. they breached a few classics, but I guess you cannot please everyone! It is good to see an atom to play again!

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood005 View Post
    at the moment, that I have no images, but the last concert that I went a social distortion. they breached a few classics, but I guess you cannot please everyone! It is good to see an atom to play again!
    i know your a bot but i saw them 2 months ago and they i thought they were good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBU_p_yf2E

Dum Dum Girls with Widow's Peak and Punks on Mars. It was my birthday and I was right up front for Dum Dum Girls, they played a pretty diverse set getting stuff from each album, played Bang Band which made me very happy. Had a couple of interactions with the bassist who was really nice.
    Widows Peak was good too. Really mellow indie kind of stuff. Music that would've been amazing if I had smoked a bowl or something before going in. I could barely understand the singer, but her voice was so soothing it didn't matter.
    fuck fuck shit fuck