Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

1 members appreciate this post.

offspring at verizon wireless 2009

Bad Religion at Hollywood Palladium with The Bronx and Polar Bear Club great show first time Bad Religion played here since the 2005 dvd

Next one im going to is the first show of Alkaline Trio's tour with Bayside and Off With Their Heads

Nearly two weeks ago, I saw Luicidal (a new band featuring Louiche Mayorga and R.J. Herrera from Suicidal Tendencies) at Central SAPC in Santa Monica. I'm not sure who I'm going to see next.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Face To Face with Teenage Bottlerocket and Blacklist Royals last night Face To Face were really awesome and the crowd was great

I got free tickets to see The Damned last night it was pretty good

Subhumans / Charta 77
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

The Violent Femmes/ The Avett Brothers with Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeroes, and Ivan & Alyosha.

Ivan & Alyosha weren't too bad,kinda cool.
    Edward Sharpe And The Magentic Zeroes were very good. I was really looking forward on seeing them. But the only thing I didn't like is how they did my favorite song. But it was still good.
    The Avett Brothers I never heard of them until tonight. They were really good. I enjoyed them. I might have to look into them more.
    The Violent Femmes were just amazing. I just loved it, they were so good. So glad they agreed to play again.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 06-29-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    offspring at verizon wireless 2009
    Sorry, to hear all about your time in the 2013 ink n iron concert. Will you be able to go to another offspring concert?

I've never been to any of their concerts. Planing on going to one of them here in CA. I hear their amazingly great live!

Last week I got free tickets to Warped Tour in Pomona it was pretty good highlight was when I ran into Brett Gurewitz from Bad Religion and got to take a pic with him bands I watched were The Aquabats Reel Big Fish Goldfinger Big D and the Kids Table The Swellers + some other bands

Jimmy Eat World. They were really good. They put on a nice set, high energy. But the one downfall was every song to every other song there was a delay because they were having trouble with the guitars and getting them tuned right. Wasn't a smooth constant flow.

Bad Religion. Awesome, just awesome. Very crowd friendly. You could just tell they were enjoying themselves and just having fun. It was truly a good fun concert. I love to see them again. Loved the energy they gave off.