Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

I got free tickets to the hootenanny festival the other day to see social distortion and face to face both bands were good social distortion were much better then when I saw them in 2011

also face to face did a autograph signing at 2 pm but I didn't know

I saw Helmet and the Toadies several months ago. The vocals were nearly impossible to hear, but the bands had excellent energy and the crowd was really into it. I'm going to see Queens of the Stone Age in October and I'm pretty pumped for that.

I got free tickets to the Under The Sun Tour with a bunch of has been 90's bands it was ok I saw some punk guys there with mohawks and Bad Religion t shirts which was kinda weird haha

Saw Earl Sweatshirt, Chance, The Rapper: The Internet and Vince Staples last night. They were all great. The internet unfortunately kinda broke up the vibe of the show not because they were bad but because they were totally different from the rest of the openers. They still put on a great show. I think this was Earl's first show in Boston, and he absolutely killed it. Funny ass stage presence good song selections. Only complaint was that he didn't do Epar but only because Vince Staples is featured on the song, and he was the hype man the whooole time. Oh well. Still great show.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Default RX Bandits

Just saw RX Bandits a few weeks ago at the Nile. The band was amazing, the venue was a shitbox. There was NO air conditioner and it was 115 that day with over 40% humidity. To top it off, no beer I was sweaty and sober! haha.

The band however was amazing they did their 10 year Resignation Tour, and they never disappoint.

I saw Bad Religion on tuesday here in Bratislava. Finally!!! I have never seen them before and it was amazing, they played like 30 songs, old and new, some really unexpected (Beyond Electric Dreams, wow), the performance was flawless, Greg Graffin(although his absolutely grey hair surprised me) is an amazing man with a lot of charisma. Another dream came true, I had a blast!

They joked a little about The Offspring! When they were about to play American Jesus, Greg said something like "I think this is the song that you have all been waiting for..." to which Jay jokingly replied "Bumpin' in my trunk?" ...I might have been the only one there who was laughing at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Saw Queens of the Stone Age last night. GREAT SHOW though bittersweet because it is the last show I'll get to see at the Gibson Amphitheater. Getting demolished to make room for Harry Potter world at Universal Studios.

One of the best venues, great sound, and not a bad seat in the house.
    Rita corny, Michael

The Offspring, two days ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Oh. Gotcha. And here I am thinking that my shit don't stink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland View Post
    What's wrong with Dexter??? Everyone says what a great guy he is. Even his friends call him Gandhi. It's not just me, everyone says how nice he is. That is all. Thank you.

The last one I went to was Jack Johnson! G.Love and ALO opened for him. Great night.

Heart and the Jason Bonham Experience