Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

Title Fight with Balance and Composure. Title Fight was of course great. People were stage diving left and right it was insane, granted I feel bad because my friend attempted to stage dive and no one caught him. I had never really listened to Balance and Composure. I had heard a couple of tracks here and there and they seemed cool. They were great that night, and their newest album which I bought that night is really good as well.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Got free tickets to see Marky Ramones Blitzkrieg last night in Hollywood it was pretty good I saw Noodles post on twitter he might be there but I didn't see him
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 10-16-2013 at 09:15 PM.

The Offspring at the Ink & Iron concert.

I went to a festival named "Corona Capital", which makes allusion and is sponsored by Corona Beer, "Cervecería Modelo". I think this is the fourth year they make it, but it was my first. Important bands have performed in this event (Pixies, Interpol, The Strokes, Coheed and Cambria, Franz Ferdinand, The Black Keys...) I was dying to go last year to see The Hives, but I had work at the moment, so I couldn't attend, but this time I definitely had to go because I couldn't miss QOTSA... I think this was one of the concerts I've enjoyed the most, I ditched my group of friends and made my way to the front row (I know threre are people who don't apprediate freaks like me slippering around and getting in front of you but man, it's been ages since the last time I did it and it was awesome, despite all the sweat and smells and grossness from other people). This one goes to my top five, and I've seen plenty of bands.

Other bands I saw at the Festival were Jimmy Eat World and Vampire Weekend, because of my friends, I really only went to see QOTSA, I enjoyed Jimmy Eat World. Vampire Weekend was ok, I danced a bit to them. I mised Travis and Blondie the first day of the festival, because I sold my ticket at the last moment to a friend that was dying to see Travis, no big deal, saved me some money.

Anyways, QOTSA was superb, they played Mexicola because of the occasion, Josh said it, lol, I had a blast with that one.

These are a couple pics I took with my phone:

His God is the Sun. (Yes, it has a crappy Instagram filter.)

To be in front row is the best shit ever.

1 members appreciate this post.

I'd love to see QOTSA some day. Who knows when that'll happen though.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

I wanna go see The Offspring live in the future so looking forward to any of their concerts here in CA.

Last concert I went to was TSOL

here is a clip of Code Blue

Saw Kanye tonight. Fucking soo good. Weird as fuck with all the naked chicks, and demons, and Jesus and such, but all the music was good. And he's got a fucking MOUNTAIN!!!!

fuck fuck shit fuck

Last gig I went to was La Dispute/ Balance and Composure at the metro, Sydney. Two of the tightest live bands I've ever seen! Before that I seen the vandals and a heap of other bands at Soundwave

1 members appreciate this post.

The Offspring