Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    I was on AFI concert in Warsaw yesterday, it was awesome
    Was it longer than the Area4 set? Did they play Total Immortal?

...and the last concert I went to was... umm yeah Children Of Bodom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Was it longer than the Area4 set? Did they play Total Immortal?
    I think it was longer than Area 4, and they didn't play Total Immortal, but they did a special encore because they loved Warsaw crowd so much So regret that you didn't come!

I think it was longer than Area 4, and they didn't play Total Immortal, but they did a special encore because they loved Warsaw crowd so much So regret that you didn't come!
    Yes I do... damn work.

Maybe in the late summer some gig will come in the picture... did Tijs went to mouuush-pit?

Was supposed to see Dropkick Murphys last night. But couldnt
    Was supposed to see Calvin Harris tonight. But cant

So, the last gig I was at...was a band called Septic Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Yes I do... damn work. :(

Maybe in the late summer some gig will come in the picture... did Tijs went to mouuush-pit? :D
    The risk of losing your job is not a good reason to skip a concert this awesome, Zee. It was one of the best shows I've seen, a lot better than Area4. We missed you, Markkutje! :(

And of course I went into the moooooooushpit! The encore was great. After the first encore the lights went on and some music got played. But the crowd just refused to leave and started yelling for AFI for a good 15 minutes, and the band got back on stage again and showed their appreciation and saying that they hadn't done a real encore for at least 15 years.

And Davey remains one of the best sources for a good laugh. But he's awesome nonetheless.

The only downside was the lack of the old fast songs. They only played Perfect Fit. I missed more songs like I Wanna Get A Mohawk, A Single Second or Highschool Football Hero. But fuck it, it was awesome.
    Last edited by Tijs; 04-23-2010 at 03:35 AM.
    * !

Yeah, the concert was far better than I expected, I'm still surprised by how much I liked it. And the crowd was also awesome, the atmosphere was just great, although the mooouuush-pit was quite gentle, let's say. The cool thing was that you could see and feel that both the audience and the band really enjoyed the show.
    And Davey is just so positively weird, I had a lot of fun thanks to him But I'm sure he had been even happier if he could have seen you in the crowd, Zee.

Last concert I saw was "P.O.D." and a bunch of local bands, it was pretty awesome. Very energetic!
    I strongly recommend everyone around here to see them at least once, they're very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    The risk of losing your job is not a good reason to skip a concert this awesome, Zee. It was one of the best shows I've seen, a lot better than Area4. We missed you, Markkutje! :(

And of course I went into the moooooooushpit! The encore was great. After the first encore the lights went on and some music got played. But the crowd just refused to leave and started yelling for AFI for a good 15 minutes, and the band got back on stage again and showed their appreciation and saying that they hadn't done a real encore for at least 15 years.

And Davey remains one of the best sources for a good laugh. But he's awesome nonetheless.

The only downside was the lack of the old fast songs. They only played Rolling Ball. I missed more songs like I Wanna Get A Mohawk, A Single Second or Highschool Football Hero. But fuck it, it was awesome.
    Yes, that's true also. But I'll get a permanent deal probably in the fall. The boss will so regret it, especially when The Offspring is on tour. :D

One of the best shows you've seen... that's a lot to say... It must have been hell of a good show then!

Sounds pretty cool... how could I miss this?

Yeah, the concert was far better than I expected, I'm still surprised by how much I liked it. And the crowd was also awesome, the atmosphere was just great, although the mooouuush-pit was quite gentle, let's say. The cool thing was that you could see and feel that both the audience and the band really enjoyed the show.
    And Davey is just so positively weird, I had a lot of fun thanks to him. But I'm sure he had been even happier if he could have seen you in the crowd, Zee.
    Glad you had a great time. :)

You think he remembers us from Germany? I think so! ;D

Yeah, the AFI show has a good chance to take the 11th place of most enjoyable concerts I've ever seen! Places 1 to 10 are for the Offspring shows obviously. I wasn't a big fan of Decemberunderground or Crash Love, but on my way home I've listened to both albums and I like them a lot more now.

So Zee, next show will probably Sum 41 for us. You're in? err. I mean: You're in.
    * !

Hall and Oates september 4th 2009! At the Saratoga Mountain Winery in northern California for my 40th birthday a month early!! Will see em again sept. 27th 2010 at this same venue! They rock!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I just love a man who touches his hair like this!!!!