Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Last concert you have been to

i saw mudhoney, basically someone had a spare ticket so i went. they were pretty good, better than the last time i saw them as well. the sound at the venue wasnt great and the set was slightly too long for me for how they play live!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Die Toten Hosen

Fucking brilliant. I don't know what else to say.
    * !

I've just come from Die Toten Hosen concert, really cool show, great atmosphere and band's attitude towards fans. I had fun
    And I just love Zehn Kleine Jägermeister. And Zamrożona Wyborowa is funny, and in Polish!

just got back from sublime, would have eben great for the die hard fans but a bit of variety in the set would have been nice for the undecided!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Axl Rose and other guys (yea, I mean Guns N' Roses)

I had free tickets, so. As a fan of old Guns N' Roses I've heard Chinese Democracy like 4 days before the show for the first time and... it wasnt bad! At least not so bad as I expected. They were 2 hours late, Axl still thinks its Czechoslovakia here (but his voice was PERFECT), show was almost 3 hours long, everyone was tired after 3 songs... But it was good after all

Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Axl Rose and other guys (yea, I mean Guns N' Roses)

I had free tickets, so. As a fan of old Guns N' Roses I've heard Chinese Democracy like 4 days before the show for the first time and... it wasnt bad! At least not so bad as I expected. They were 2 hours late, Axl still thinks its Czechoslovakia here (but his voice was PERFECT), show was almost 3 hours long, everyone was tired after 3 songs... But it was good after all
    we only seem to be hearing about them being late on stage these days! i bet the crowd were getting quite restless by that stage!

After announcement "Axl is in Prague and he's leaving hotel right now" people started to throw some things on stage and that stuff. It was after one hour of waiting, somebody has left and organizer gave them their money back. That was it, no second Dublin in Prague

well at least they got a refund, just hope he gets things together for the other dates!

the last concert i was at was The Offspring, last year!! lol, but im seeing Social Distortion and Frank Turner this Saturday *stoked face*

^ I'll be at that show too (assuming you're going to the toronto gig).

Bad Religion/ Off With Their Heads/ Bouncing Souls

Off With Their Heads totally stole the show, didn't play Die Today, but ending the set with Clear The Air more than made up for it.

Bouncnig Souls sort of won me over with their set (wasn't too keen on them prior), highlights were their covers of Avoid One Thing's Lean on Sheena and Hot Water Music's Wayfarer.

Bad Religion were solid as always: good mix of old and new songs, though i wouldn't have minded a few more songs from Empire or Stranger Than Fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.