Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Just stopping in

Correct.

*waves*

So hi!
    Stories people, I need stories. How has everyone been doing? What's changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by JoY View Post
    Correct.

*waves*

So hi!
    Stories people, I need stories. How has everyone been doing? What's changed?
    About the BBS ? Well :

- Somewhere in the last years, Bighead became the most entertaining user.

- Paint_It_Black and Moto 13 are the same person, according to Offspring-Junkie. Maybe Llamas is part of the conspiracy too, but we're not sure.

- And apparently, Moto 13 is actually an old user who got married in a Subway... or worked in a Subway ? I'm not sure. Al Coholic too. Although he has nothing to do with Subway. But I didn't follow that story.

- Duskygrin posted at least 2 threads where she didn't immediately erased her first post. Which is cool.

- Little_Miss_1585 is not super mod anymore, which didn't change anything except that she doesn't post anymore at all.

- Also, I think the Offspring is making a new album but I'm not sure since I haven't clicked on GOD since 2011.

- I think we didn't have any argument regarding abortion in the last three years.

- I met T-6005 in Toronto this summer and we had several beers. It was fun.
    Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 04-07-2014 at 05:03 AM.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I moved back to England and I'm single for like the first time in my adult life. That's not a hint or anything though, I don't want Joey to swoop in and threaten me for hitting on his girl
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Haha oh jeez, you guys don't forget easy...

I'm sorry to hear you guys broke up. How many girls did you actually break up with the last 4-5 years? ;P
    Anyway, enjoy the single life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Just the one. I'm more of a player than a playa. I'm enjoying the extra time for gaming :D
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Welcome back!

I know you exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    - Paint_It_Black and Moto 13 are the same person, according to Offspring-Junkie. Maybe Llamas is part of the conspiracy too, but we're not sure.
    I actually remember someone suggesting that MOTO13 and Tiny Vessels were the same person.

I have just had sex, using a variety of gratifying positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Just the one. I'm more of a player than a playa. I'm enjoying the extra time for gaming
    Yeah, I think she wanted to know if you also ditched the mistresses and girlfriends you had on the side. I mean, that's the really inconvenient part, right?

Congratulations on your coitus, Maria. I usually stick to the ungratifying positions, myself. That way sex feels like more of a challenge for everyone - easy mode is for people without helicopters!
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Thank you. It is true, I do not own a helicopter.

Hi, hello. I still come here sometimes. Nice to see you, Dr. Bella! What's new?

Wait, who said that PIB and MOTO are the same person? Is that kinda like the time Mota Boy proved that he was ThrashedThrasher?
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"