Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SK8rocka View Post
    [/thread]

stop wasting time and do somthing constructive, like jump of a building or somthing.
    Hmm:
    http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35914
    http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35959
    http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35251

Just felt the need to point these out.

Well, if you want to pick on sk8rocka for making worthless posts, you do have about 80 in the postcount thread. And if I remember you were one of BPB's biggest supporters, a notoriously annoying semi-spammer with over 300 posts in the postcount thread. So yeah... inconsistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Well, if you want to pick on sk8rocka for making worthless posts, you do have about 80 in the postcount thread. And if I remember you were one of BPB's biggest supporters, a notoriously annoying semi-spammer with over 300 posts in the postcount thread. So yeah... inconsistency.
    I'm not 'picking 'on Sk8rocka for a 'worthless post'. I'm pointing out how he used to be just as bad as that, now he turns around and tells someone to go kill themself for doing exactly what he sued to do. He has completely changed the way he posts just to fit in, which indicates that he didn't like how people where treating him, so he goes and does the exact same stuff that he used to cop?
    And I know I post heaps of worthless shit, I don't deny that, I really don't have a problem with this thread at all, just felt the need to bring him back down to earth again.

What a great monologue
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

I decided not to read this thread, but mainly wanted to say that I hope by the title this isn't a continuation of the 'oral sores' thread...
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    I decided not to read this thread, but mainly wanted to say that I hope by the title this isn't a continuation of the 'oral sores' thread...
    it's not. it was going to be about awesome foods that go together.... don't look at me i dunno what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear
    Let's torch a random abortion clinic!
    I am SO against abortion. Let's kill everyone inside and prove my point.
    ^ I knew someone who actually thought like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681
    you can't trust wikipedia according to them offspring are on nitro records and noodles is in a band called rocket like a gift
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni
    they're in their 40s now for God's sake. What do you want from them, more songs about Killing the President and disrespecting authoritah? That'd be worse than if Green Day made another song about masturbation.

Dammit, That beef jerky thread was not spam, it was Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    I'm not 'picking 'on Sk8rocka for a 'worthless post'. I'm pointing out how he used to be just as bad as that, now he turns around and tells someone to go kill themself for doing exactly what he sued to do. He has completely changed the way he posts just to fit in, which indicates that he didn't like how people where treating him, so he goes and does the exact same stuff that he used to cop?
    And I know I post heaps of worthless shit, I don't deny that, I really don't have a problem with this thread at all, just felt the need to bring him back down to earth again.
    Who has to thumbs and dosnt give a shit.

(Oh, and i stopped spamming becuase i realised how stupid it was, and i don't post here much, so whats the point.)
    Last edited by SK8rocka; 07-26-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    CLASSIC HARDCORE SKATEPUNK; www.soundcloud.com/KILLAMEDIC

Quote Originally Posted by mynamewastaken View Post
    it's not. it was going to be about awesome foods that go together.... don't look at me i dunno what happened.
    Hey man, you forgot that a sentence starts with capital letter!

I see you removed bipolar bear signature. Great.

Here's another improvement. Remove cumming from your location.

I'll make a 1337 member from you.

Who the fuck are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?