Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Another North American tour?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,542

    Cool Another North American tour?

    Does anyone have any idea or suspect when and if they'll come back to North America again? I know Dexter said that they'll be working on a new album next year - but I'm anxious already and I just saw them a month ago.... lol.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goi‚nia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    If I'm not wrong, Noodles recently gave in interview in which he said they were working on going to Australia after the European tour and then, if I'm not wrong, he said something like "I wouldn't mind doing a few more dates in North America, covering places we didn't go to in the Shit Is Fucked Up tour".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be anytime this year cause I'm sure they'll hit as many places as they possibly can around the globe.

    Just wishful thinking I guess.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sayreville, New Jersey
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    he said something like "I wouldn't mind doing a few more dates in North America, covering places we didn't go to in the Shit Is Fucked Up tour".
    Kinda sucks, because they played in MY TOWN.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goi‚nia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil594 View Post
    Kinda sucks, because they played in MY TOWN.
    I'm not sure, though. These were not his exact words, just what I remembered. But I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil594 View Post
    Kinda sucks, because they played in MY TOWN.
    How does that suck that they played in your town?

    I had to travel an hour and a bit to go to Toronto and I was as happy as a pig in shit because I knew they'd NEVER play in Guelph cause the population is about 200,000 where as Toronto is like 4 million... lol.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goi‚nia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    How does that suck that they played in your town?

    I had to travel an hour and a bit to go to Toronto and I was as happy as a pig in shit because I knew they'd NEVER play in Guelph cause the population is about 200,000 where as Toronto is like 4 million... lol.
    Yes, yes. I must agree with Shank, how can that possible suck?

    I had to travel for 17 hours to see The Offspring in Belo Horizonte, consdering that my city is as big as Shank's. And it was totally worth it...
    Last edited by Gustavo; 07-25-2009 at 09:54 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Igloo, Canadian Tundra
    Posts
    4,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    Yes, yes. I must agree with Shank, how can that possible suck?

    I had to travel for 17 hours to see The Offspring in Belo Horizonte, consdering that my city is big as Shank's. And it was totally worth it...
    Maybe they didn't get to see them? I guess it woud suck cause if they're only going to cities they missed, he wont see them.
    Check out my music -> Egression

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    Yes, I'm sure there will be another North American tour, but how could they possibly do another one any time soon? They're going to Europe next month and Noodles said in an interview that they might come to Australia. And then they'll probably take some time off, then begin rehearsing before they enter the studio in January. So, it might take some time before they decide to tour the US again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    I believe it will probably be after the release of the upcoming album. What could possibly happen is that the band will play a few shows between the recording session but not a major tour as such.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •