Thread: My fellow BBSers who use Facebook!

Default My fellow BBSers who use Facebook!

Alright, I know that this is a duplicate of a thread and it doesn't have to be in General Chat, but I'm desperate.

I know that many of you don't read the General Offspring Discussion, so I decided to seek help here, in General Chat too.

Terchovsky Budzogan runs a competition for 2 free tickets and 2 backstage passes to the Offspring show in Terchova. mrs_hollandova participates in the competition, but is losing by 7 votes. We desperately need some help. The principle is easy. The photo, which gets the most votes wins. So please, if you'll be so kind, vote for mrs_hollandova's pic here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...7&id=547468598

A brief guide how to vote:
    1. Open the link
    2. Click 'Back to event' on the top of the page
    3. Click 'Attending'
    4. Go back to the photo
    5. Click 'Like'
    6. Done

It's her dream to see The Offspring in person. Thanks to you all, and mods, feel free to close this thread if it is necessary. The competition ends 10th of august. Thanks once again for your support.
    Last edited by holland25; 08-06-2009 at 02:21 AM.

the link doesn't work. looks like you copied and pasted from the other thread, including the periods in the middle. try copying and pasting from the original site.

i guess it's all about the dream