Thread: London

Default London

Is anyone going to their London performance in August?? I missed out on seeing them when I was all hyper young and spontaneously brought a ticket (because i'm now just hyper-old*er*) the other day and can't wait!! But... am now realising my original problem.. all my friends are pop lovers and it's not really their thing, so i'm planning on being a bit of a lemon and going solo ^_^ Just wondered if anyone is as random as me and has ever been to a concert solo? I'm the type to happily dance randomly without a care but I am getting lectures from mates that its not perhaps the safest wisest thing i've ever planned on doing.. maybe I should just bring them along and convert them! xD

Any tips from regular concert goers? ^_^ I'm trekking from Southampton so plan on staying in a local hotel/bnb/hostel/..park bench.

i have been to some concerts solo, thats really not a big thing. Besides I treveled to other countries not in the same. I've been in Prague, Warsaw and Tallin alone for concert. Just enjoy your trip there and back and of course concert . I am planing this year go to Sweden, just cant see ticket prices yet

Quote Originally Posted by ievinja1 View Post
    i have been to some concerts solo, thats really not a big thing. Besides I treveled to other countries not in the same. I've been in Prague, Warsaw and Tallin alone for concert. Just enjoy your trip there and back and of course concert . I am planing this year go to Sweden, just cant see ticket prices yet
    Thanks I'm super excited!! To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I'm slightly nervous.. may be because I have no sense of direction and London is pretty confusing! I worked in Africa doing biological research work alone before so theoretically I should be able to handle it I did get lost in Africa though..
    'And though she be but little, she is fierce' (Shakespeare; A midsummer's night dream, Act 3, Scene 2)

I will be there as I'm living in London now, i've been to tons of shows on my own. I'm sure we can have a bbs gathering anyway
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Quote Originally Posted by ievinja1 View Post
    You can't pre-book tickets for the show in Sweden at Gröna Lund. The ticket (entré fee for the tivoli and stage area) is 110 SEK before 6 pm, 220 SEK between 6-8.30 pm). And when the area is full they stop letting people in, which doesn't happen too often, but to be safe I recommend you not to come too late, I know I won't.