Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you miss Offspring show?

Default What do you do when you miss Offspring show?

What do you do when you miss THE ONLY CHANCE TO go on Offspring show?
    How do you get over that shit? I'm trying right now but it's hard..
    i've missed one right now..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

i cry, then i get mad. and then i go for a drive, put in devildriver's music and turn the volume all the way up
    Last edited by AllIn All It's Not So Bad; 09-09-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Well... I cried for 2 days straight, why, what are you doing about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I spent the whole day thinking: "Maybe i would be there right now...", "maybe i would be able to get a pic", "maybe i would give a hug to Dex", "why me?" "Why other people who doesn't even know them is there and not me?" And some other weird ideas about how cruel life might be, about society, about money, about fate, about damn rich kids, about things like that xD

I missed three this summer. I decided I'll probably go next time they come.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I had missed my only chance to see them last year (September 20, NEVAR 4GETZ!). I was pretty pissed about it for a week, then it just gradually went away. I ended up seeing them three times this year. Srdjan, I know the circumstances that led to you missing the show really sucked and weren't your fault, but just wait it out, and they will probably come somewhere close next time. Seeing how awesome the Zagreb show was, I'm sure they'll be back soon.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I didn't have enough money to get to Germany to see them, but I accepted it and figure that hopefully they will do another European tour in a few years.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Should probably invest in an AK-47 and pay your school a visit.

...Well that's what I would do anyway.

I also avoided my older brother cuz i knew he would laugh at me. Now we almost never talk to eachother
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    I had missed my only chance to see them last year (September 20, NEVAR 4GETZ!). I was pretty pissed about it for a week, then it just gradually went away. I ended up seeing them three times this year. Srdjan, I know the circumstances that led to you missing the show really sucked and weren't your fault, but just wait it out, and they will probably come somewhere close next time. Seeing how awesome the Zagreb show was, I'm sure they'll be back soon.
    I missed 2 chances. I missed Sziget because of a very busy weekend (due to my own band's - The Redestructed - gig), and then i missed the Zagreb show because of my university exams. Which i failed again (it's stupid, i failed the most pointless exams, which really make you wonder "why the hell would i even need to know that stuff", but then again, those exams are meant to get rid of some students - usually at least half of the students in the class fail those exams - because otherwise there would be too much archaeologhists; this year even more people failed than usually). Fuck it, i'll just find a job and take 1-year-long pause and then try studying something else, archaeology is too hard here...

I felt a bit sad because of missing those 2 chances to see them, but i'm sure there will be other chances in the future, so i'm optimistic
    Last edited by Rooster; 09-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.