Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 118

Thread: holland25 is getting MARRIED!!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,421


    Default

    *cries*

    *doesn't know if from joy or from his stupidity*

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Inverness / Leicester
    Posts
    586


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    *cries*

    *doesn't know if from joy or from his stupidity*
    *also cries*

    Mainly because I'm older than you are and think I'm too young to get married! Apparently not. Thanks V!
    "T H E R A P Y ? - Music to take your clothes off to"

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Matosinhos, Portugal
    Posts
    1,752


    Default

    Well...who's the lucky guy? LOL
    Just kidding.

    Congrats if it's true!!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gotta get away from CZ to SJ/CA!
    Posts
    1,513


    Default

    What did I do wrong? Imma sorry! No more advices!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,421


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drummerbecca View Post
    *also cries*

    Mainly because I'm older than you are and think I'm too young to get married! Apparently not. Thanks V!
    I AM too young to get married...

    Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    Well...who's the lucky guy? LOL
    Just kidding.

    Congrats if it's true!!
    It is true. Unfortunately.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Anyway, I proposed my EX in an affect of lost love, and she answered YES.
    Sorry for saying this, but this is not a reason to get married.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smash punker View Post
    Well man. Ud still consider it a bit But on the other hand Ure at that kinda age for this
    Really, I would have said that he is much too young to get married and this announcement has really surprised me.

    All my reservations aside ... Matus, if this is really what you want, then I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart and I hope the two you will be truly happy

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,543


    Default

    You're too young, don't do it. Wait a few years before you do something you may regret later.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Inverness / Leicester
    Posts
    586


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smash punker View Post
    What did I do wrong? Imma sorry! No more advices!!!
    Haha, don't worry, I was just kidding!

    Matus, you may think you're too young to get married, but you're not married yet! Take my advice though - staying engaged for a while is a good idea. That way you can usually tell if things will work out. Good luck to you both!
    "T H E R A P Y ? - Music to take your clothes off to"

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,421


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Sorry for saying this, but this is not a reason to get married.
    I love her. I REALLY love her. So for me it was like 'Holy shit, another dream came true' that moment.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Really, I would have said that he is much too young to get married and this announcement has really surprised me.
    Yed, he is. But, welll.... Whatever.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    All my reservations aside ... Matus, if this is really what you want, then I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart and I hope the two you will be truly happy
    And yes, thanks.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gotta get away from CZ to SJ/CA!
    Posts
    1,513


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Sorry for saying this, but this is not a reason to get married.



    Really, I would have said that he is much too young to get married and this announcement has really surprised me.

    All my reservations aside ... Matus, if this is really what you want, then I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart and I hope the two you will be truly happy
    Marika Ure right I just...my parents were at the age of 23 or younger, when they got married N holland 25 said he loves her a lot!!! So thats why I said it Hes young definitely, but older than me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •