Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leik OMG SpongeBoB iz teh gayness!

Default Leik OMG SpongeBoB iz teh gayness!

Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

yeah i read about this, its stupid, sponge bob is just a little kids cartoon, not some gay terroristic anti- christ

This is one more reason im proud not to be christian
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

I think what they'e doing is completely retarded! It just a cartoon! It's not he fucks Patrick up the ass every episode!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

Lightbulb

Well, to me, the scariest part about the whole shebang is that this is a man that has the ears of Congressmen.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I saw this on the Today show....

It's the We Are Family Foundation, which is at www.wearefamilyfoundation.org, that produced a short film of splicings of different cartoon characters, including Spongebob. The religious right went to wearefamily.org, which is a gay/lesbian activist group. They still refuse to admit their mistake. Dumbasses.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Jesus Nonexistant Christ. Christians suck. First Pokémon is evil, now Spongebob Squarepants is a homosexual? When will Judgement Day (makes me glad I read the bible for once) come and finally take away all the damn crazies? Yes, I am fucking prejudiced against Christians. Actually, religion in general, but mainly Christians. Stating what was said on the 2000 Album Clayman by In Flames, only for the weak.

Spongebob's not gay. Remember that episode where he asked the magic conch shell if he'll ever gat married, and it sad, "maybe someday"? and What about Sandy? Spongebob has male and female friends. and what's the big deal with gay people anyways? You can't hate someone just because they were born like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

Well I hate fags and lesboes alike

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkIt
    Spongebob's not gay. Remember that episode where he asked the magic conch shell if he'll ever gat married, and it sad, "maybe someday"? and What about Sandy? Spongebob has male and female friends. and what's the big deal with gay people anyways? You can't hate someone just because they were born like that.
    How?
    Gay or Yellow?

Christians and other groups involved in censorship have been ruining cartoons and television for years. Shit, they took Family Guy off TV because it was OFFENSIVE!? I find the dumbed down bullshit that they show kids these days to be OFFENSIVE.